SexBobOmb

Discord:

sexbob0mb

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

{Inappropriate Username}

What circumstances led to this ban?

I made an appeal; then was instantly banned due to my name.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I personally have had this username for a really long time, especially on this server and there has never once been an issue with it before. It's not used in an inappropriate way, and it isn't anything that particularly describes anything bad. The name itself, is a pop culture reference to a movie called Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. SexBob-Omb is a band in the movie, and there is actual music for this band if you would like to look it up to confirm it.

Furthermore, the music itself, isn't inappropriate nor is the context of the name; the movie itself that used the name of that band is and was a pg-13 movie which means it should qualify under the pg-13 guidelines of the server. I would most definitely understand if it was something negative, or gross or vulgar, but it is not, therefore I think I should be unbanned.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Because, my username falls under the guidelines of pg-13 and it isn't offensive, vulgar, inappropriate or improper.

Attach other relevant information.

Evidence the movie it references to; and the fact the band name was allowed in the movie shows it meets the guidelines of pg-13:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1038855081208061972/1119362005686550638/Pepe.png

Evidence it's a band:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1038855081208061972/1119362005405552710/TheFrog.png

PS: annebanana1014 banned me idk if I needed to mention who banned me in my ban.