[✓] [In-Game Ban] [hzkazoo wwafflesz] Appeal

kazoo

Minecraft IGN(s):

hzkazoo wwafflesz

Discord:

hzkajew ((the # part doesnt exist anymore))

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1056018464969609366/1102035472148086784/2023-04-30.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

A couple of months ago I was banned for homophobic comments in roleplay after someone made fun of my character because he was forced to wear a dress after he was captured. I should not have said that in roleplay or in any other way and I didn't want to hurt anyone with that comment. I was just trying to roleplay my character being angry for being made fun of all the time. I could have avoided saying this if I didn't take roleplay out of character and if I didn't get angry out of character when my character was being made fun of. I will not take roleplay comments out of character in the future as it makes me lose my temper and say things that I don't mean to say.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I do not disagree whatsoever for the first given reason but I do not understand how I was raid baiting as I was just asking for someone to fight me outside of their city and there weren't anyone in the nearest tiles or just near me that was with me.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

LOTC is a great server when you abide by the rules and when it's free of toxicity. LOTC also has a great community, I have a lot of friends on this server and do not want to distance myself from them with my absence and I want to keep roleplaying with them in the future. I deeply apologize for being toxic and I swear that I will not make any similar comments in the future.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Let's go down this rabbit-hole for a second.

I've gotten two DMs from concerned players about you coming back in regards to your behavior and your language while you were banned. You've accumulated many warnings and bans during your time on the server. Any word of you being disrespectful to people, using inappropriate language on or off platform, or continuing your old ways of banditry, I'll just ban you until you're 18. If you keep it up after the fact, you'll probably get a permanent ban. 

This is your actual last chance. We're not going to hold your hand. 

With that said, welcome back.