A FLYER TO THE PUBLIC | THE HOLY INQUISITION

Dairsad

A FLYER TO THE PUBLIC

Screenshot_77-removebg-preview.thumb.png.bb282762070109e0681d151b75fefe55.png

THE HOLY INQUISITION

l7X3vfD_Y96U-z0WQQyePb3Jd-TE1JgO9qVbsq2Wtb4mHW_ZjqypRxqEigXEo52c0BDWyOhEBaLbrGgwhOXDUu_3N-U3VofvtJUQjCCwSsArJ-Jop0SNFYNz1kLVgyfWFyi-PqpsW9Z7WtAKYoWq954

UT UNUS IN FIDE

AS ONE IN FAITH

tote-bag-angle-font-dividing-line-vector-material-284cc3be9ccdb5ba0afb8a5f382099b8.thumb.png.0e2ac402bbd8a7e92edab4d096138b59.png

Long has the Church of Canon herded its faithful towards the righteous path, even during times of grief the light of GOD has shone bright upon the paths of proper God-fearing individuals, so that they would not let their sadness and confusion drive them to succumb and fall into void.

Thus, my brothers and sisters in faith, the dawn of a new era beckons, calling upon those who are unwavering in their dedication to upholding the divine truth.

The Holy Inquisition is now looking for devout individuals who are willing to join our sacred mission of protecting the sanctity of the faith.

tote-bag-angle-font-dividing-line-vector-material-284cc3be9ccdb5ba0afb8a5f382099b8.thumb.png.0e2ac402bbd8a7e92edab4d096138b59.png

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?

Safeguard the Faith:

As members of the Holy Inquisition,

your roles will be integral to safeguarding the purity of the faith. Do not let heresy reign free and ensure that GOD's will be done.

Canonist Guardians:

As you will safeguard the faith, you will also safeguard the faithful. You shall be the shield that deflects both the word and blade of heresy, preventing them from ever reaching the good faithful folk and you will guide lost souls back onto the righteous path.

Knowledge and Training:

You shall be given knowledge in the ways of the church and you will be trained on how to deal with enemies of the faith.

Brotherhood:

You will meet many like-minded individuals in the Holy Inquisition, all of whom are dedicated towards the Divine Truth. Many lifelong bonds may surface here and with those people you may deepen your understanding of the faith while partaking in prayer together.

HOW TO JOIN?

The Holy Inquisition welcomes any and all who are deeply devoted to the faith and are looking to spread the word of our Lord GOD while giving their lives for the protection of good canonists and the clergy that in all their wisdom guide us towards the light.

Contact Inquisitor Nikolai Colborn in case you are looking to join our most holy mission, or if you have any questions before joining. You shall be initiated into the Holy Inquisition with due haste upon making your decision.

Alternatively you may also contact other members of the Holy Inquisition or the chuch, who can in turn guide you towards the right people.

Screenshot_77-removebg-preview.thumb.png.bb282762070109e0681d151b75fefe55.png

DEUS TE BENEDICAT

GOD BLESS YOU

Nikolai Colborn,

Inquisitor of The Church of Canon

Spoiler

OOC:

The Holy Inquisition is indeed looking for people who would be interested in being a part of the church but perhaps in a more combative way :)

Of course, that is not all that the inquisition entails, but you will learn more in time, and I am willing to answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability.

Send me a DM in Discord or in game and send a bird to Nikolai Colborn for IRP stuff!

My IGN: Dairsad
My Discord: dairsad

You may contact me in case you are interested in joining, and I’ll get you set up!

Katja Colborn's gaze was caught by such a lovely missive she saw hung within the city. She hummed it over with a smile, pointing at the flyer to show her young daughter Adriana. "Look, my wee duck. Yer papej is truly doing the Lord's work."

Letters arrived across Numenost dedicated to the youthful participants of both the Choir and the Children's Woodworker's League, simply stating that a new season of crucifix carving has indeed begun. This years selected wood would be holly, 6 cubits tall and 4 cubits wide, as many as could be made with NO FUNNY REMARKS to be hidden between the beams!