[Lawspeaker Candidate] Robert von Stroheim

Ser_Robert_Full.png?width=404&height=671

Robert Stroheim Campaign

[!] Lawspeaker Elections of 1929

unnamed.png.45a0f5a678f7a826acfc113b1db82fb0.png

B7v_cSaCYAAS1fX?format=png&name=900x900

[!] An artist's rendition of Robert Stroheim

To the Reinmaren of Minitz

It is with duty in my heart that I run for the position of Lawspeaker, a seat of office left empty in the wake of the final words to Sir Maxwell's story. To many, I am known as soldier; a veteran, a weary man who has had more days behind him than ahead. To the last vestiges of citizenry who remember the days of Old Brandthof, I was Lawman, tender to the Kanun. I had served during the same tenure as Sir Maxwell when we both had run and achieved the position, and together we had made several additions and amendments to the Great Kanun of Minitz.

As I grow old, the effects of time take their course, though my mind has only been refined by life, and it is an unforgiving master. I find that not only am I more than able to perform the duties of Lawspeaker with the same vigor my departed friend imbued each Moot and court case with, but that it is fitting that I assume the mantle, years of experience in the same field following in tow.

So I say to you, Reinmaren of Minitz, to allow me to continue serving, as I have for decades. My pledge is my service, and my words are my actions.

WER RASTET DER ROSTET

GOTT MITT UNS,

His Thegnship, Robert Stroheim

Ritter Kastellan, Chieftain of the Stroheim Tribe

fwV31twmICBE83Q5xb6IAa356wkHrNXbeqlRjDJa-ij4BQ30Wh2tdCf5GfKllnf-z1jTZIE4KdJ02pte3ZaydwZqDh09SST359LwFtVnRdl8hQMcriEX-dyF3UITD3VKalkOjOt2ZB8zlEgwucgKNAo

"This guy is really cool." Ludolf Barclay says about his mentor, Robert Stroheim

Ulrich reads the words with a wide smile on his face. He knows that no matter the results, Kanunsberg will be in the best of hands. Now he is even more excited for the thrill of the election. 

He will not go down so easily.

Florence Vivien de Vienne stood in the square of Kanunsberg, the obsidian and gold silks of her skirts clutched in her left hand, to keep them from touching the cobbles below. She dispensed the missives announcing Robert's candidacy, flashing ivory smiles at those who took them from her hand. "My husband is the only man fit for this role... let the Kanun be in the hands of a man who has stood by this country his whole life." 

Brandt tries to make up his mind on who to vote for.

Sir Peter casts his completely biased vote into the ballot boxes. "Godspeed, brother! There's still wisdom in your old ass."

Damon places his vote into a certain ballot box. "May this vote contribute to reconciliation, brother."