LENI'S TOMES & TRINKETS: A Home for the Scholar, Adventurer or Alchemic Persuer

Mady

spkhNHDBr9kGMBaR60AkW40jYPyapB9ioyFEjJHWsNLUzRQ7OvKwKdiyz-KzTjiUtbCtebAyICYE6qIH90NVNk1_XXj5kSh-k6KHRi0BVhQfzcQegCRxGBrAtlnVxRZYl8vlPhEJfo5SP05xVE7u1ds

A HOME FOR THE SCHOLAR, ADVENTURER OR ALCHEMIC PURSUER.

tvtm3qfNk7SQMTUJw9Oi9tTqmfMsnYlhMRUo00QOfyQpF6ATCOBWrjPWXdW3gB1oJ56q3ooRBUKfdq57WYA7yiZmCvtfQrftpeffsILJHJU8snYeKutxdhC-pWCZmzDdn0ltl4OCFkJxbBDi4bQ9XS8

WchoXBMRDRqxl_qUbAC7PlHsmnb63ZZTbF2WSSF5johNLBbxLJi3G7nvKhS5uuZwAOSn63TapkIh4B_y7jMc4pR1EkzYKnzSvO5Gk1B_c2UK0iBGEh1yV6KCL3O5FvquuRRc3-WlsJGFDo1yO9JLxkI

My spine is stiff, body frail and I am always ready to tell a tale. I have lots to say yet never speak, treasures and adventures many turn to me to seek. My leaves do not  change, though they turn; from me you vanish, experience or learn. Acquired by King, Soldier, Knight or Fool, I am most seen as the scholar's tool. What am I? 

fpJSN37TisGYrfeacb0_OK2ogv7UzExdbx6DVxy6yEaoSTTs2d4Z0kiQDq4P10osGwbgSvFglal7VlWWbXkmeRQm4yGMTtnBL7244ACmv98TqTHm90WNWGPhrIGFgPQRQNVfTtCQGEGmNAw8Nqj-rks

Founded in the capital city of Atrus within the lands of Almaris, Leni’s Tomes & Trinkets is a well-known Balianese shop which contains a vast collection of books which has been accumulated over multiple human lifetimes spanning over all genres and specificities. Located within the capital city of the Kingdom of Balian, Leni’s Tomes & Trinkets can be found off the main square of Portoregne, close to the front gates of the city. 

From fiction to scientific works, our collection is very broad while also hosting pieces which could very easily satisfy your specific wants. Every book is for sale, yet some prices may not be listed in order to ensure the quality of the buyer previous to purchase. Each tome tells a story and belongs in an environment which will preserve its tale for more lifetimes to come. The latter part of the store's name does indeed ring true as different baubles and trinkets are put on display for purchase as well. Each trinket will be displayed one at a time to avoid the bloat and hoarding of the unique pieces. This includes the books as well, certain literature only remaining on the shelves for a specific time in order to offer further variety and include specific interest and niches for our patrons.  

Within these new and wild lands, the Trinkets section of the shop will soon be flooded with items that will be completely available at a reasonable price as Leni’s Tomes & Trinkets believes adventuring and archaeological finds should be available to everyone. Trinkets, unless collected in large quantities, will be supplied sparsely with no particular order or consistency as their collection is solely based on the quantity upon discovery. Should a patron be interested in a particular trinket, they need only leave a commission slip within the shop’s mailbox and a response will be given promptly. 

89e23qruK7JeyNSRkqvkDgylHey5prurobrDmQUARNZEA8HRa3MUJ-mdEnMrGDgSaU1xATtVY1WlE0s3jFCTzIEy8oeBRQyDlVkhjjoKSvFRrxqe64Wkz6M48dYTSdA2o5MsbXShaLVm5ATE9MrnLLk

qeZ9_9RJRydO-8RaD--l9RKocKW9JurZW8icx9GhvdOA2sDx76vQC93Eo-YbO2BUNIzSM2r5TXqYU_DGE2g3Ko5V_NeAW6Qjock8mptHdzID0KTrUv6sCjzZP1lCfbGIfey4fAvDLXL4oikbhXGKKvk

ylJDBVMQbI9DOi3LSYEfdWXszeV2tJmUBGFT8QfHRCn2zM0JY5p8fXf-NNIaejDuVjRus9re629OtxF_Hqshce36NTtub1Fd2_Vu7A813HYUMoFT4MtgLKTgUygkloGzMJSnz0vp8GCwLutW5Dw6ln4

After many years of mastering the alchemical arts, Leni’s Tomes & Trinkets will now be open to alchemy commissions and will also be supplying basic or random potions and herbs whenever gathered and made during free time. Similarly to the Trinkets section of the shop, there will be no order to what is made, nor what will be supplied as herbs and reagents are often acquired randomly. Should a patron be interested in a specific herb or potion, they are encouraged to leave a commission note within the mailbox located to the left of the shop’s entrance. 

Everything which is displayed within the store is for sale, a buyer need only ask or contact the shop owner. Should a buyer fail in their search for a specific book or topic, a letter may be penned to the owner to schedule a meeting where the staff or owner of the store will go on their own search to write or seek out such an item for said patron or customer, the same applying to trinkets as well. Optional services such as these may come at varying prices and will be discussed and set upon meeting.

tvtm3qfNk7SQMTUJw9Oi9tTqmfMsnYlhMRUo00QOfyQpF6ATCOBWrjPWXdW3gB1oJ56q3ooRBUKfdq57WYA7yiZmCvtfQrftpeffsILJHJU8snYeKutxdhC-pWCZmzDdn0ltl4OCFkJxbBDi4bQ9XS8

HCEST3Z1Km7TeVvhXyN6b3uiipOx9yUdYYv4UMetcw4SVZaoUw4hrTKDlTH9bLivm_qbof7nhcLACmmwJcpvY-lkEtVgSWayNS4jxkBy2RNVtCR0tfChghMBPSRPDCDBSEhYXD8fvX1DvoBEwcQn3bc

Spoiler

[OOC:]
Inquiries can be sent to Madyyy in-game

OR

mady123 on Discord