EID MUBARAK!(ik its a late post!)

ibraheemc2000

Eid Mubarak!
XPgBkKwAV8hGDfaYUuI3ZtmJ8MKfCakcoER0za2-QQ6TKyB8Vf61tiRRZtQORY9Lk0qtfgvGoysxEfBjhp8EPlyVMKXUbX0erHhGQkprT4dlf90gUnR57Qx6wpYBjSp2zmIS1RjMWwpeJ6Agd04lynA

I know this post is a day late but Eid Mubarak! For those that don’t know Today, and Yesterday is Eid Al-Adha, and as tradition here, Every year I make an informative post for both Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha!

Now What is Eid Al-Adha?

Eid Al-Adha is known as Feast of Sacrifice, it is a Annual religious holiday of Islam after the Holy Pilgrimage of Haji. This Eid Celebrates and Honors the Prophet Abraham and his almost sacrifice of his son, Ishmael, on the orders of God. Now Why is this so important that it gets a entire three to four days? Well, That circles back down to Haji, Each year Muslims around the world make pilgrimage to Mecca and perform Haji, Where they do a multitude of things such as stoning a pillar, Making Tawaf around the Kaba, and moving through mountains and much more. The reason its so important is that every muslim is required at least once in their life to perform Haji.

Now, many of you will be asking, Whats with the picture, why is there a lamb there… Well, Instead of sacrificing Abraham’s son, he was then commanded to slaughter a Ram. Well in order to complete your Haji, your are required to also slaughter either a sheeps, goats or cows. And then the meat is given to the poor in charity, many who also do not preform haji, also slaughter these animals and donate the meat to the poor.

There are many who question and disagree with slaughtering these animals, but to do a quick little explanation on its ethical points. The Slaughtering of the Animals is done in a Halal way, which multiple studies have shown, when performed correctly it, The slaughtered does not feel pain and is the most humane way, For the record, Kosher and Halal ways are both similar and both are approved to be the most ethical.

Now! With all that special information out! What do we do on Eid?
Well Everyone celebrates! We go see family, pelt the kids with candy and get them the good old holiday sugar-high, Your cool uncle stuffs money in your pocket, and of course a good old feast.

What surprised? Its just a normal holiday like everyone else! Except there isnt alcohol or pork or Haram things.

NOW EID MUBARAK! GO HAVE FUN! I know I am!

Sorry for post being late was busy working and also had to go to eid prayer at 7 am for my masjid and I was there till 3pm 

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE, YES YOU WHO AREN'T MUSLIMS TO! GO ENJOY YOURSELVES!

Eid Mubarak wa Taqqabbalah Mina wa Minkum!