MondayMistake

Minecraft IGN(s):

SadTomoz

Discord:

oldriddle

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

You have been banned for 28-04-2023 at 16:57 by itdontmatta from this server for: Unregistered alt, possibly of a banned player.

What circumstances led to this ban?

(The following retelling might be fragmented, and I apologise, for the events I have no clear knowledge of, and most of this is what I think lead to the ban)

ICLy, I sent a message encouraging users to do the suicidal command. Later I felt guilty, for a VIP had lost his inventory due to my words. He raged at me whether I had an alt. I had gone through a redeveloped sleeping cycle, which caused me a decrease in memory, fatigue, nausea and trouble focusing my eyesight, thus making me reply that I had one, but why-ever should I tell him?
All this transpired while I was roleplaying with a fellow user. It was a surreal roleplay surrounding a jar of pickles (irp).

I have no idea the precise quantity of time that elapsed following that moment as I had still been going through my memory decrease, but eventually one day I strived to rejoin and found I had been permanently banned from LoTC by itdontmatta for having an alt, possibly of a banned player.

I contacted itdontmatta, and, if I am correct, found the evidence was vague, and I personally found it roundabout. I had the estimated vocabulary of a twenty-year-old, even though I had registered my original application under the specific age of 14. Itdontmatta also told me he had witnessed my forums account being logged into on four macs, while I had said I was relatively poor and only used one.

I have no idea how the macs logged into my accounts, and the only logical solution I can think of is my relatives logging into it to spy covertly on what I did.

To avoid this ban I should assume I simply don't log into my forums account, or just reestablish my password under a more complex line, while I do not redevelop my sleeping cycle (which, mind- happened accidentally) so I could master my actions. Additionally… the alt I had mentioned previously was a corrupted account called Kyloren4576, which I had on my father's macOS before I was allowed my own, years previously. The alt had a serious bug, and thus could not join multiplayer or realms, while it also had occasional substantial lag spikes that made it slightly hard to even play on Singleplayer.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I disagree wholeheartedly with the evidence used against me: OK, so having the vocabulary of a twenty-year old. Even if I had had the said alt, I wouldn't have entered a false age, as it would seem obvious from my vocabulary and use-of-language that it would have been false. I am also curious about the four macs. Does my forums account having been registered under different devices denote that I have an alt? It would have indicated dishonesty, as I said that I only used one Mac, but is there any evidence whatsoever to indicate the said macs were even owned by me? I apologise if my writing seems crudely-made or rude.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I'd like to be unbanned because most of the RP servers I've found, MassiveCraft, FRP, Afterfall, etc, don't actually seem to last long. Massive's map is pretty small compared to LotC's, and I've found most of the community there have been there for over four years. I have problem fitting in, as the races oppose my own religious ideologies.

Also Afterfall was shut down, as well as FRP, and I've come to dislike Massive due to the fact that on its Wiki it lists a popular racial invention of its own that is "heavily" based on my own religious. I tried roleplaying with a player who had this race, and found he knew NOTHING about the culture, and instead of understanding the religion, made himself look intelligent by replacing simple syllables with ridiculously prolonged synonyms. I've decided since then there's no point going on the server if it's going to manipulate my religion into a sort of power-hungry bunch of ancient writings that have no meaning. LoTC was the only true RP server I enjoyed, and could write freely in.

Attach other relevant information.

During my first appeal VC, itdontmatta said I could not be unbanned without using my mic. I have no mic, and my vocal transmitters operate from my camera, which means you can barely hear me and the quality is below 1%. Also... I tried adding a screenshot of my ban onto the Ban Reason file, but it wouldn't enter, so I just typed it.

Edited by MondayMistake

The evidence wasn't vague. I was very specific about what led us to believe that you were an alt. To my recollection, you refused to screenshare. 

Appeal denied. You may contact me on discord if you would like to get unbanned.