Tax Reformation of 485 E.S.

TAX REFORMATION OF 485 E.S. 

_oKmrpb629cB1rmvkG6L5tISF3sG45H-eBf48r88hlTAkTFSYre6GqVj4PA24ghlBO2K9k4MFoes4Qrrh269yMBB4yGxsFEphEUvOiwGyeo-dAaCFP6oYwVZwuervqQjKMAyrpAoAinZGEq3H7fhHrk
KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the
OFFICE OF THE SENESCHAL
10th i Tov ag Yermey, 485 E.S.

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV, 

With the migration from Almaris to Aevos, and subsequently the loss of the substantial coffers of the Crown, the Office of the Seneschal can no longer overlook tax debt as it once did. 

Henceforth, should property owners be issued an eviction notice, they will be required to pay both the debt from the notice and taxes in the coming year. They shall have a period of two years to pay the debt, though if an additional year is missed, the property shall be evicted and returned to the Crown.

Property owners may contact the High Seneschal to check for debt and to pay debt should any be accrued. 

SIGNED,

Her Excellency, Josefina Barclay, High Seneschal of Hanseti-Ruska

8res8F2Vm_RoRW6zx7l__9ucLgGUDobq4sE4oET4tf1H60UD3sBl_b-O6Q4QOeV8G3XuWQjQApUft12-PMC8uLgIgPc8nU9Ql1nf9-lJH6sfHXB1jDIt1eveYEuXlmMyJuzouJBGNjohQaLIjvb6KkA

.         Ser Abraham whistles as he pays his taxes like a good citizen. "If I don't pay my taxes, then how are the soldiers going to get paid for keeping us safe?" He was attempting to guilt trip the people who weren't playing their taxes.

Somewhere a Dark elven woman smiles upon knowing more places are making those pay for tax evasion

Naexi reads the notice before cheerily walking away whistling. She's paid in advance and has no worries.