THE GNOMISH PLEA FOR NON-AGGRESSION - 136 SA.

Norgeth

THE GNOMISH PLEA FOR NON-AGGRESSION

3tc4gUyC3LtnW-WUdUIhqAhZ3abd1EZn6gYBad9hfNDc3ZyP0HVItqrdyqTaWoCkxLqEqbybDCG2H72fNUMLGv6g4Fvhgv_5JWjGP93tD2mx60pDllCfeNERFUzb8TX81ANz9n7brd5nNNURmYFrIhU

[!] The symbol of The Great One

We of Oblazekos have endured much since our hidden city’s fall nearly four hundred years ago; however, we Gnomes have never been ones of war or direct bloodshed; as such, the recent Urguani-Norland conflict has made me and my people ever-weary, with our vaulted enclave existing within the sewers of Norland’s capital city. We are not fighters, nor are we warmongers. We wish for a peaceful home outside the challenges of political strife. According to those wishes, I humbly ask on behalf of The Oblazeki People for the promise that we will not be harmed by either side of this conflict.

We have lived amongst the dwarves, and we have lived amongst man. My people hope for a peaceful resolution to this conflict, for we have friends on both sides - However, let it be known that those of Oblazekos will not be fighting, and if attacked or urged to war by anyone, we will simply dismantle our Enclave of Nisselheim, leaving for a new home, something that would truly be a setback for the whimsical folk of the Gnomes.

OBLAZEKOS’VOL, GLORY TO THE GNOMES, HONOUR BE TO THE ANCESTORS!

- Dr Prof. Xob Wobson, Oblazeki Elder, Keeper of The First Cap

"You have my word as a Paragon of the Red Faith, that I will lay down my life before I allow harm to come to a Gnome of Nisselheim" Vykk says

"No harm will come to these men," proclaimed the Queen-Marshal.

"These gnomes may be smaller than the dwarves but somehow their minds are much bigger and stronger than these dwarves." Frey stated as he read the missive.

Valandil shakes his head as he reads the missive in Paddy's Pyre. "No harm should come to the Gnomes, whatever the conflict may be between Dwarf and Northlander. They must be protected at all costs."

Baldr recalls the time he and Vykk spent with Dr Prof. Xob Wobson, Oblazeki Elder, Keeper of The First Cap he smiles and says, "As the King's Hand I shall ensure you and your people have the protection of all of Norland and we shall not involve you in the Ireheart's Wars."