The Serene River Pact

TwistedFries

The Serene River Pact

izkT8EAqccAOwxNQPCdICLwwhvM_yZtaetfprBD19Pd6hYc5MkFySMsqsQEblBk6Qy84QOii70ErCP2eF1B6bD0AFCdIWaPehulfHDchGbGF4XK8SgB6sU4TdM2bq--6IblhcoWXfV3Lormd2O49Egyfw_OdGn6uUN8sAh6_PXvF3gjhAs3IN7gs5R1EpaNRZusKFZzqYbgmtSAA7VmFg24_ppI6sD0RHoWK6JF3t9jgN7hRrvMzisDk1Vyg1UpMd-8tAke4G2Vnch5XJJiRaYiZ4LtYwq7NX6xBU-SaU1log

ISSUED IN THE YEAR 137 OF THE SA

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin and the Commonwealth of the Petra hereby recognize each other's sovereignty/governance and the rights to their held lands.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to provide a location within its walls for the Commonwealth of the Petra to sell its goods.

II. The Commonwealth of the Petra agrees to provide a location within its walls for The Most Serene State of Lurin to sell its goods.

III. Disagreements regarding the goods sold can be cleared up amongst the signatories.

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Both the Serene State of Lurin and The Commonwealth of the Petra agree to the clauses of non-aggression and agree to allow safe passage/travel for citizens from either of the respective settlements who are attempting to visit an allied land. If an individual from either of the respective settlements violates this article, then an emergency meeting between the two groups shall be held.

ARTICLE IV: DURATION

I. This pact lasts 12 years, till the end of the 149th year of the Second Age. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles and if the matter cannot be resolved between the two parties.

Signed,

The Silver Lubba

His Excellency, August Athri'onn, High Diplomat of Lurin & Serpent Elder of the Athri'onn

HER SERENE GRACE, Renilde I, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Marchioness of the Eastern March, Hero of the Petra

“Lurin is very mellow; I enjoy that about them.” Renilde signs the document with her own signature, and passes it back to her Vice Chanzlé to complete the publication of the pact. “Thank you, Sir Nicolas!” 
@Etow