KING ALEKSANDR II'S JUSTICES

KING ALEKSANDR II’S JUSTICES:
THE JOVENAARS OF THE REALM

1vpBOvEgJJXFXao22GNnooG7uIo-Va2plaq2GfSeR1IBTzQzOU7XdVH4uWMuPMt75J02Ffp8hQGlRP9_8I2kL-K56iZZPhBTVCcE25VV0HFygdlyLlg6xLtEajuQq_1bTzffDOVvPKx_Uy72SWoXBIo 

I WOULD HAVE PERISHED HAD I NOT PERSISTED

Issued by the

CROWN

On this 8th day of Msitza ag Dargund of 486 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

With the introduction of the reforms as written in the Edict of Slesvik, all previous positions held by Jovenaars are hereby vacated in the pursuit of an unspoilt justice system. The Crown does see it necessary for a list of notable figures of Haense to be appointed, all of whom shall enforce justice righteously within Haense in favour of Our citizens’ protection. Each shall serve on behalf of the Crown, and are considered viable to preside over cases and cast judgement.

We do therefore Proclaim the Following:

INHERENT JOVENAARS:

ROSLIN BARUCH

‘XXXVIII’ Lady Palatine, Duchess of Valwyck, etcetera. 

486 E.S. - Present | 1933 A.H - Present

Serving as Lady Palatine of the Realm, Roslin Baruch is the secondary Justice to His Majesty King Aleksandr II. It is by His will that she is expected to uphold the BOOK OF HONOUR, the Haurul Caezk, to her greatest ability.

WILHEIM BARCLAY

‘XXIV’ Lord Marshal, etcetera. 

Lord Marshal Wilheim Barclay shall serve as the tertiary Justice of the Realm, enacting the Crown’s Justice on behalf of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl to ensure swift action is taken in the King and Palatine’s stead. 

PEERAGE OF THE REALM

Serving solely within their respective lands, the peers of the realm shall act as the quinary Justices of the Realm.

CROWN-APPOINTED JOVENAARS:

SER VLADIMIR RUTHERN

‘XX’ Knight Paramount

Knight Paramount to King Georg I and King Aleksandr II. Titled Jovenaar by King Aleksandr II in recognition of his life of service in the Knightly order and chivalry.

SER ARTHUR GANT

Knight of the Crow

Ser as knighted by King Georg I. Titled Jovenaar by King Aleksandr II in recognition of his life of servitude to the Crown and unquestionable honour.

SER AUDO WEISS

Knight of the Crow, Viscount of Novkursain, etcetera.

Ser as knighted by King Georg I. Titled Jovenaar by King Aleksandr II in recognition of his long life of loyal military service to the Crown.

OTTO LUDOVAR

‘XVIII’ Lord Speaker, Count of Otistadt, etcetera.

Appointed Lord Speaker by King Aleksandr II. Titled Jovenaar in recognition of his vast knowledge of the BOOK OF HONOUR, the Haurul Caezk, and his faithful service as Lord Speaker to the realm.

OTTO GANT

‘XXXVII’ Lord Palatine, Baron of Gant

Former Lord Palatine in service to King Georg I and King Aleksandr II. Titled Jovenaar in recognition of his sound mind and judgement, demonstrated throughout his prestigious and lengthy tenure.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty, Aleksander II, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

7jGrk_eeTBZDJd0MyoL6MpMZ1PiPfMExG7F7gYVHQfBWNIBY6Jpu1chTZ4nmbFbl6g5ryXElhsmTpgIKF0C3wK5hZKR1198fMDS3F-QfkA4kH4vshklp5WyObVZSkgdp6ixyS6aX1PmjqJBvp2Bpet8

Edited by Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska