A scholar's end (PK)

SirB0ng0

Scrievener_COA.thumb.png.787f61ae9ff059f9cf6b92f6420c6689.png

It is with a heavy heart that we announce the death of Laenor Scrivener.

In the Petra River a body was found. That body was of Laenor Scrivener. In addition to the wound from more then likely being thrown off the cliff he was sucked dry of every single drop of blood. All of his belongings seemed to have been taken.
Laenor leaves behind five children, and a sister. There was no will found on his body.

When Anne heard the news, she took a moment to sit down and take it in "How will mother react to this" she sighs, she soon got up and went to Aaun and be with her mother

Estrid was crouched over the body at the river, she had found it after her usual patrol of petra's commonwealth. Her fist clenched as she gritted her teeth at the sight " Our government is more worried about foreign politics rather that the serious domestic issues like these.. dark spawn run rampant in out lands and rarely a finger is lifted against them unless they enter our cities.. I do not know this man.. but i will see to it he has a proper burial, a symbol for those who forgot about the horrors that lay behind our walls. " the woman shook her head, stabbing her sword into the dirt as she began to prep his burial

Maella had no idea her father was dead, blissfully playing with her frogs and toads in Aletheia’s home. Even though she had her new family now, she held out hope that her father would one day forgive her and let her come home. Despite their bitter argument, Mae still loved her dad and if she ever found out of his death, would be devastated.

A certain Winemaker hears of the news in passing, what with his home being in close borders with the realm of Helios. So does this Winemaker ponder, mulling over his previous interactions. "So a man dies. . .yet his spirit, well, he did always foster an interest in the arcane" The Winemaker would slowly stroll over to a book shelf, his hand rising to the old weathered tome, his interest now far greater then it had been prior. His lips curling into a cruel grin, as he hopped and skipped in the laboratory.  "I suppose my first test subject has been found!"

On 7/22/2023 at 1:31 PM, carebear said:

Maella had no idea her father was dead, blissfully playing with her frogs and toads in Aletheia’s home. Even though she had her new family now, she held out hope that her father would one day forgive her and let her come home. Despite their bitter argument, Mae still loved her dad and if she ever found out of his death, would be devastated.

Aletheia sat with a forced smile ‘pon her lips as she watched and played with Maella. The news wasn’t anything that surprised her, even though she only knew the man for a short time, but for the sake of her “daughter” she kept quiet. 

One day, perhaps, she’d learn of his unfortunate demise.. 

Hearing the news as she visited family within the walls of Petra did Blume hear the whispers of the man's lifeless body found just outside. She froze upon the path for a moment, realizing the memories she did have with them so sorrowfully lilted away from life now.

"I.. couldn't save you...." Blume mumbled to herself before gazing up to the setting sunlit sky, the first few stars twinkling into view as she looked up, "..Save a spot for me up there, will you Lae....?"