1 Year (365 days ) AMA

Smol

On 28th July 2022 at 11:57 pm, My forum account was brought into existence and only a few hours later my whitelist came into existence so on 29th of July 2022 at 8:52 am, I was officially accepted onto Lotc. Though it truly feels like I haven't been here for a year. Yet, I have indeed been existing for such a period here. so in an over-explained fashion, this is my one year ask me anything so go wild! 

Fun fact for the day:

The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland. It was apparently chosen because of its connection with dominance and chivalry as well as purity and innocence in Celtic mythology.

Favourite RP moments?

Favourite person to RP with and why is it me?

What are some early mistakes you made when you started your characters and how have they affected the development of their story. If you could, would go back and change those mistakes?

Thanks for all the cookies :3

Who’s your all-time favorite lotc character of yours and why?

Which persona would you wish you could interact with one more time?

cookies when

Favorite type of cookie? If you can not decide then what is your top 3?

So you've been a member of the Community Team for a while? How do you think it's going? And where do you see yourself in another year?

On 7/28/2023 at 2:39 PM, Cheese1sgrater said:

Who’s your all-time favorite lotc character of yours and why?

Allessandra, She was alot of fun to play with all i had her get up too.

On 7/28/2023 at 2:54 PM, ImDrippedJr said:

Which persona would you wish you could interact with one more time?

Cirilla

On 7/28/2023 at 2:37 PM, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

Favourite RP moments?

Favourite person to RP with and why is it me?

What are some early mistakes you made when you started your characters and how have they affected the development of their story. If you could, would go back and change those mistakes?

Thanks for all the cookies :3

1. My favourite rp moments must be mostly at the start of her life, with how she became who she was and where it ended up leading her

2. I enjoy to roleplay with everyone Interact with a daily basis

3. When I started Allessandra I made a few mistakes in how I out her across within a roleplay capacity as I was still learning how to roleplay her type of character correctly. But honestly if i could I wouldn't go back and change it as it simply added to the development of the character overall.

On 7/28/2023 at 3:15 PM, Jihnyny said:

scotland forever or for never?

Scotland forever!

On 7/28/2023 at 3:58 PM, Laeonathan said:

cookies when

Always, just dm me

On 7/28/2023 at 5:57 PM, Turbo_Dog said:

Favorite type of cookie? If you can not decide then what is your top 3?

hmm.. chocolate chip

On 7/29/2023 at 12:49 AM, TheNerdocalypse said:

Favorite group to rp with?

I don't have one group overall i enjoy roleplaying with, it is sorta just mainly whoever i surround myself with at the time.

On 7/29/2023 at 12:04 AM, Sander said:

So you've been a member of the Community Team for a while? How do you think it's going? And where do you see yourself in another year?

I think community team is doing well overall at this time. I am enjoying the work I do for the team and helping out the player base where i can! Hopefully still on lotc, otherwise I shall see where life takes me.