THE PRINCESS MUST RIDE ON

critter

D1jvOESXubcINrvbrIBiZgIb2ngonrYoWj28aJDOF1wkqfJItDPTWSFA3jIQ3q3Uj9jAjbjYpcm6W4YoEw8hUpwIeiUhovUtZG22X7KTuAU4c50UslSUbEHMBeDte6EGHP1Q54L5tq1s1ELzVTPP0Ls

biioqdRiCbEvUrkhB7eMdNsBzZdOtEtIi4VYqeKevLO1fjwiC-2Qa5JqG_vDww_o2b4ykt_cjXUNeIwZTPlfgcJK63wx6TKWZjaAJv0_EGPQSA2NtcmS_svE0rn9-SLVcb876FSXR8f3xuSkkl5fk5g

eVOjKACvW2bSu4BK35EpBY-xegJRSy8QGkLAs7f-j5GIKXd2QJm77rDQHHTN61X93Abwn_dzTigwFfXYaA_8LIeZ9T9adOZ2IEiZ2EJq3gTPEVKRBdD7ysd8iQ3SvXPRVPi-HEnpgCFfm2lSHpcm5mQ

9 of Joma & Umund | 488 ES

ON A SUITABLE TUTOR FOR THE PRINCESS

It is the desire of the Princess Isabel of Kvenoland to have found for her an instructor most educated in the ways of equestrianism; the art of horseback riding and care of horses.

Accordingly, the Palace does seek to find and employ such a mareschal if one can be found who can be entrusted with the education of a Royal in such an area which brings her great joy. 

default.jpg?attachment_filename=horsemen

66YKxN4Nvu0-EaJq4IsTLogLqGUcc_bvBZ_PDUoZkbxWkoxqkUMt12xc0tAFDKumdFl8QixzBp0J5k9GMhRLsuWANL7wNVPG_UB98Kojmml5xLMx-0jh2FPLOvc5OzUMB0Ie6CRnP8pRqO_JXQQhYC0

Interested applicants may write to His Excellency, Fabian d’Arkent-Kortrevich to arrange a preliminary interview before the Princess and her mother the Queen Dowager may select the most suitable candidate. 

SIGNÉE PAR,

His Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

Princess Isabel Theodora, the aspiring equestrian, made sure her riding boots were in-tact by stomping numerously on the gravel paths. "I will find a rider..." She kept telling herself, pompous as always. 

(Can't format or spoiler on mobile, will make this look cool l8r)

---------

Balian cowboy & rancher, John, clapped his hands together as he read the missive. A vial of vermillion paint splattered across his desk, half-painted nails smearing against the walls as he went to fetch his butler.

"They want to learn about HORSES! Help me write, please, Gustaf!"

Galbborder.png

A letter arrives, one edge stained in some strong-smelling red paint.

"His Lordship, John Augustus Galbraith, Heir to the Barony of Castelorena, sends warm greetings to his Excellency, Fabian Otto d’Arkent-Kortrevich, Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska.

I hope this letter finds you well! I would be THRILLED to teach about horseriding - for I, myself, am somewhat of a horse extraordinare! The coming months will be a bit busy for me, however, so please write back if you'd like to schedule an interview.

- John A."

Untitled204_20230715193101.png

Promptly, a creased letter is delivered unto the Haensetian palace - written in the cheapest ink and on the rattiest parchment, both no doubt immediately apparent to the sophisticated appraisal of any courtier, official or royal - declaring in a most crude hand:

"To 'His Excellency Fabian d'Arkent-Kortrevich',

I am Aedric Saxe. I can ride horses good. I have done my whole life. I can teach. I can sword-fight. I am a man of many profishiensees skills. I ask for a humble daily wage. Please contempleate my offer.

To 'His Excellency Fabian d'Arkent-Kortrevich' and the most illustreeus court of Hanseti-Ruska,

From Aedric Saxe."