BLESSED DURING GRIEF

annanicole__

UdA0aAPBCFDApF5IqsXqtmfEekBxY8k5NVMFbcHXKrEAT2UfKsm7i3HqQ8J4HT7ZfRMoCQC3MHIM4M14oGgHTorKMvzZIilFDh8i6Y8cPmJZuo_sZSEGIeUOKV80WDfcXAc3ELMFAsbZXoAzaw6DqXc

Issued by the Crown of Balian

13th of Sigismund’s End, 68 B.A | 1935 S.A.

JZcq2Ak17AJIjsqlD_sN2t5Wa9ozJHWvQ_M67Pa0re_UakvvakdnaaB2MUNFesV5ponYfQPh4KnsgTB4M6gPlKTEfgdD-R-ME19IVWBYSbb3arvtF00U1gau8YCp0nenwbGWX4_uNZkGK3sD0DEQugE

THE LAST PRINCE

The Crown and the House of Novellen are pleased to announce the birth of the royal Prince, last born child to His Majesty, Adrian I & his wife, Queen Andromeda of Ba’as. The labor and birth is dated for the 13th of Sigismund’s End, 68B.A

The newborn Prince is described as having black hair and brown eyes, which befit his Rhenyari heritage. Additionally, he shares his mother's complexion, showcasing his maternal Rhenyari heritage. This auspicious event marks a significant moment in the history of the royal family. May the young Prince grow up to bring honor and prosperity to the kingdom.

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, ENRICO AMADEUS NOVELLEN

Prince of Balian

@garentoft

JZcq2Ak17AJIjsqlD_sN2t5Wa9ozJHWvQ_M67Pa0re_UakvvakdnaaB2MUNFesV5ponYfQPh4KnsgTB4M6gPlKTEfgdD-R-ME19IVWBYSbb3arvtF00U1gau8YCp0nenwbGWX4_uNZkGK3sD0DEQugE

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Andromeda Ester of Ba’as, Queen-consort of Balian, Countess-consort of Monteres, Viscountess-consort of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness-consort of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.