The Roleplaying Guild

Nozgoth

[!] A flier is found posted in every major city on Aevos.

The Roleplaying Guild

wQkCf3ZZbS8n-h1ZvBBd-31kLU8yzKP0pPXdUyh-PORLKAfF5SxQgDZVm4PLSY4dpnU7DQCOHbIb940jptSOly0-eg1am_QTiLu3T-AsQLIFLQJpPRQQ5D4848NKJ5zyDL5s2uAu1_U2Mrszx9I4fRM

Ever wanted to be a knight? A wizard? A king? Look no further, for within The Roleplaying Guild of Aevos you can create your own destiny through acting and speech!

Welcome to the Roleplaying Guild, the number one guild in all of Aevos! We have been providing a unique and fulfilling experience to all members for over 10 saint’s years. To ensure that the quality is consistent, we require you to fill out a signup sheet before joining. Simply mail it to the head office and our team members will be hard at work getting back to you! 

Build your own nation, learn and cast powerful magics - Become a King, an Emperor, a Wizard, or a Warrior. Your path is your own, what will you choose?

[!] Attached is an envelope filled with blank applications:

Name:

How do you avoid powergaming in roleplay?

How does metagaming disrupt fair roleplay?

Character name:

Character race:

Character age:

Physical description:

Name: Alaric aep Ohlson

How do you avoid powergaming in roleplay? 

Powergaming is impossible to avoid. All members of the Roleplayers Guild are extremely susceptible to trying to get their way, and I have witnessed many members of the Guild bribing the DMs with great quantities of Minas in order to get their way or get special items.

How does metagaming disrupt fair roleplay?

It just does.

Character name: Ryan Gosling

Character race: Human

Character age: 42

Physical description: He is so me. 

"You ought to get a life you loser, instead of wasting your time on fictional characters." Commented Raziel Amethil, utterly unaware he was a fictional character as well.