THE MOUNTAIN AND SPIRE PACT

_RoyalCrafter_

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP6xgo5mwOdowjZbQZl5k2HUc_SL7y_YMMN8FeFZj5CzNqAdfL6zfO7tiPqf3_0561rfuwhdr0koco5FwE9GUog13DKzMizOlGxMVVb0y-bkZFW8XqgS_JFrAYZ3uUjKsA9fOn1tf1TcHy_uXtDsMagTw

23rd Grand Harvest, 140 S.A

06/08/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Obsidian Throne

ETmLrxiTx6UnOdVb_p5JoMIeDgcVKA5PEneyl_aJpXKCQ5yzaThuNKFowX1jSAAaFyDulHTSegmpEQ8apOsZLO1BHDnm7Imv2l9tGGfQPoZNFFqXizVxsIfIvDs5E0m0oFoKsl98CRWIKKs0HDfus1A

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛗᛟᚢᚾᛏᚨᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛈᛁᚱᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

THE MOUNTAIN AND SPIRE PACT

ᛏᚺᛖ ᛗᛟᚢᚾᛏᚨᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛈᛁᚱᛖ ᛈᚨᚲᛏ

aku2AWU-54OlKvmoJRmdkW0zyU62pX9X6kHSRZdgCnwqTQni2zRgeGtYoiB7TIG3Rb2-VMWNNGK5KALRISnT_nYHfptPABfEpPbC_EBEmjEPT_chJPlK9dH5HvEyWLdwAelYzkXClx-QnsDI70GbJ_k

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGNTY

I. The Grand Kingdom of Urguan and the United Kingdom of Aaun, hereby referred to as The Signatories, agree to recognise the autonomy and right to rule of each respective domain.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I.  The Signatories agree to not take any aggression/military action against each other in any form.

II. Within this, the right to free movement of citizens between the signatories is included.

ARTICLE III: TRADE

I. The signatories entitle each other to one shop or stall in each other’s capital market, free of tax to encourage trade, as well as ensure the free movement of people between one another’s territory.

II. For a merchant to claim the stall or shop in a respective capital’s market, a merchant must inform the respective authority of that nation & is required to inform the diplomatic representative of the countersignatory nation.

A. Urguan’s merchant stall in Whitespire will be entitled to a forge, which will be

formally owned by the Workers Guild of Urguan.

III. The Signatories shall establish a resource trade between each other, with Urguan exchanging 32 daemonsteel for one purebred horse from Aaun.

ARTICLE IV: EXTRADITION

I. The signatories agree to a mutual extradition clause, in which a citizen from either Nation, having reasonable justification for an arrest, may be apprehended and passed over to the Courts of the Land in which their crime took place.

II. In such cases as these, an Extradition Request by the Judicial representatives of the state of the first part must be presented to the Monarch or Government of the second part for approval.

III. Legal Defense for the defendant may be given by Judicial representatives of the Nation from which the citizen/subject hails from.

ARTICLE V: DIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

I. The parties jointly agree on the principle of the exchange of envoys to each others governments to aid and facilitate dialogue and mutual understanding; to this end, the party of the United Kingdom of Aaun will send an envoy pro-tempore to the Grand Kingdom, and the reverse party is willing to be summoned for diplomatic meetings on request of His Majesty’s Government. 

II. The parties jointly agree on the principle of the inviolability and immutability of diplomatic freedom; that is to say, envoys or any other messengers of government shall have freedom of movement within each party’s territory; further, they shall not be prosecuted by local or national authorities on any suit civil or criminal unless their home country waives their right to their said immunity.

III. The parties reserve the right to formally expel a diplomat that they consider to have severely undermined the national integrity and order of either party’s realm.

ARTICLE VI: VENERATION OF HEROES

I.  Calling to mind both parties historic mutual accord, and remembering the many Virtuous Dead that fell at the Siege of Haverlock many generations ago, both parties agree to extol and forever uphold the honour and sacred memory of the Nauzicans William of Alba, Ulrich von Alstreim, and Maxim Attenlund who died on the forsaid siege, and the many Dwarven soldiers that set down their mortal lives for the same purpose.

II. Recognising and honouring their memory, both parties agree to remember them in their own customs at the beginning of each and any diplomatic meeting between the representatives of each party from now until forever.

ARTICLE VII: DURATION

I. The signatories agree that this treaty shall last for a duration of ten years.

II. In the case that any of the signatories wish to make amendments to this treaty in the future, they are to consult with the others and discuss credible changes, lest the agreement mutually dissolve. 

III. At the conclusion of the treaty’s duration, the signatories may request an extension, to be considered jointly, if found beneficial to both parties.

Yk32A7Xrkz6cXSFD7fpwf4EAyy-EQ1l_wkunT2cDoFNQtFsqm4Dmjw3OtxmzfcJ_q8RzpBXWRJor6uSADaNAaHczswhIIKSEq0iIUJupsEFBYZ1FAVD7Xw3TFxCypNpfXQMXvKcBnNLxrh2P5c9GjtM

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar,  Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad

qtIPiIMI8ksb4Sf2vNOq0j0cHyaOSFsO0-qSq7HRlSc6SptJ-2QnHEEAFc-uqF9fkm_QkhRbhtYqU036XDj0jTpZ5zxQEy-_LQIw8IdIIA8JN4dklOps_AdTH_Uni6Ap64BvoatBE-huL2S34r_PxnE

PDdAYzlNPyxqt2eW-IHMwQ8VqTBhcXpS_oIQ9KOUTLIBC9fyl1OaerDb7buZlcWBJ0faYlWDWHWmY5OlZbMTwtYOkCwXMIUW6FsfIch1ZNodvNkfKPOETfk1v2-2dSHR8Zqi8HygZWFT-GusDt0goEw