THE KOENAS CURATION - VOL. II

sarahbarah

fizAptwRBq-cIHjP_pY6ZmqxLpe4GGqRQe6E8I0plD_ODDCJt3XFSAlji2r060ogqVGOeqJ3wQryryZjHaQYIMKZcOMsMyXVcJygg9poMvybKbT9HUXpsVqX6FZ04jyFqzyyOmvHMqXbQP0-S7HKl3Y

Z6T852zy0jW_yC4hxWX77vbgj1zP3jnzoLxR_gU10Xxnmg9kEq89_Hgqxvufj1pq1AWh5Iv4YGsQY3ILUwZOpsK0DtTEiLsnn1avVt8A8fQ7NDkR4cxFem0O_FdbTNgWvngWG3jUaQQtAwlub7hhEI8

A depiction of the Queen circa 488 E.S.

PENNED BY HRM, AMAYA MILENA, QUEEN OF HANSETI-RUSKA

1GxhtJDtaYFtAEAHVxmy820fxOv6ucKIKyNnJq7e7zEgZdCRsJVkqJndRyMnDjzE9DFZF7qhG1zdm8ffmuh7tPi5_x5rVZ2NqxO2yHuppk1IMNGGCF5YQyMTVBuCGmTNsawOJijtfo2c6Yk3nOBtdZo

“Within the Haeseni Court, efficiency thrives like a well-tended garden; where empathy reigns, and hearts are open, the seeds of trust are sown, and the unity blooms.”

- HRM, Amaya Milena of Venzia, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska

0wC8Hy28qxXBAhi6T0DXkppq144lWzd4UvmzFOVmhetVrLWxhDUIryzYqlP8sqevsboUtGDezFSCHK_kF3dDQZSggENIsY29XF78tRFC5WzPT1x-zb0Gzqg0vC7vRnH1XfsN8okeeyllDFy2-hAKfKY  

8th of Vzmey ag Hyff, 491 E.S.

CwKaB1Lx062s0LhuKgknrIjvXM53rnIccAuGdmpEF0DGcICbiTzTkzGuHxTD6eQn9i08s3CjAjvjrfhujkJka142fYzbOYPy2-9_JCgos9sqeUOGtaROL49UvURX2jUcgTEv5S0SciivlhGXOzpHXdw

The Royal Courts of Hanseti-Ruska are ever-evolving and require active upkeep at all times; thus, I pen another Curation to update the denizens of the Realm on the latest affairs that have transpired within my Courts. It is my hope that the continued publications of the Queen’s Curation will prove sufficient in keeping the Haeseni informed, for I desire transparency amongst the people of the Realm.

OI7B4wMQRcgqv_56a4flLOgRzMm3t5P8nmNIC7E7rBpISTL9iaakAKUQMX8RycJMYfyWQXo_ofAhEf6ISEaB-bSG7Z_OpW3IHcsHNOZbD7n-Vstp7Qy9S0mlxC_DKc9dbXxR06L9C9PnUAQHUYWBH-g

I. On Courtly Affairs

II. On Courtly Wardships

yjvI9hzwzVhve_ayoQ9cU-jBqS7XBjHaBpWFpS3Rnryvqa0Gn1oMeW4tdyELNdhkwFJXpkucg45JUEVJTvoJ_7n_cYsJM4pdZC9xsWRGCQNvvNHa7HJhrnilybgu8f2Z4RDsXt9cerY0uvZc71PC9xQ

The Queen and her Grand Lord have recently appointed an influx of talented individuals to fill the numerous vacancies residing in the Royal Courts in the years prior. It should be noted that every position upon the Queen’s Council is integral to the Courts’ established structure and function, and to leave one unfilled can wreak havoc upon the Council’s intricately woven web of inner workings. An intricate structure such as this requires competent individuals to assume their positions quickly and effectively, posthaste. 

_zU0d-U6fyilepY8QW0FJ196jIHYfHJbud1p2-YGcK6VSrB1AyBqtsLo1WteC8ZK7LHIyAE_9DscJy2Bp9I1z3BwfbO2cSha5wQbZtopMRdUO0b08-fJ4uQ31Rxu83jwWIvac8f5eFLU4TcP2AfIILA

Marian Blackwood, a former ward of the Grand Lord, possesses courtly expertise beyond her years. Although her upbringing is humble, she is well-versed in courtly affairs and knowledgeable about the structure of the Esrova Servantry that she will now preside over. Kind, intelligent, and diplomatic, there is no doubt that she will serve the Courts dutifully during her tenure.

lrG_E-CCg1iAcNgJeE5MxwtZTyEqdSn5lShh8I0NvfNg16eFWcwsfGFJTVVvoP0mGf9YyG-Ge3BstFlsHa8htAFM5TRlJgXF3AiJfLZj9_6PHEPY3q8st4FLqccRISmb7LKzW4mxxGY0Mj7IeYXJJGc

With a heavy heart, the Queen and her Council regret to announce the passing of the former Mistress of the Pantry, Firress Fable. The woman had lived a long and fruitful life, though her departure from this earthly realm leaves a profound void in her stead. The last few years of her life were dedicated to the betterment of the Royal Courts, and her impact shan’t be forgotten, nor her final wish - a competent successor to continue her legacy.

Firr Timofei Petrovich - the Royal Family’s dedicated fisherman, is a renowned chef, politician, and spokesperson within the Realm. Under the tutelage of the former Mistress of the Pantry, he harnessed his strengths as a chef and thrived in the Palace Kitchens. Vesting her trust in him as the former Mistress of the Pantry’s chosen successor, the Queen, with the council of her Grand Lord, has appointed Firr Petrovich as the Master of the Pantry. The Courts are glad to receive his expertise and look forward to the continuation of his culinary arts.

Wh2RVf1_AJD764mxpCD2q4HDnslQehGtqMKsfH92zK0kI_2aya3d2AY0HogfGPqdyNZexV-_mwNAo_xBgaubFyuuCYU_Udqn6rQM63pZFtJz2GCmT5jc4G-B0YGbGUWrRvILnnMatSoG6Z_ZAwmHYzs

After many years of leal service, Firr Rolim has retired from his post, thus leaving the Office of the Hunt vacant. His tenure as Master of the Hunt was remarkable, and as the presiding Hauchkhazya of his office, he paved the way for hunting etiquette and cultural evolution within the Courts. The Queen’s Council is forevermore indebted to him for his work within the Courts.

In his stead, Princess Franziska Elaine, formerly one of the Queen’s personal advisors, shall assume the post of Mistress of the Hunt. Her unfaltering dedication to the Courts and the Haeseni wilderness shall serve the Queen’s Council well in their pursuit of cultural enrichment.

W-q61dssVymLq1JeQAXYmEBxmgkV6XeEwtoBqwJcvpup2MciVP5ogfT2EUWeLSAPpg6PcwfGjPzbYqZbAPNJk1HFokbpxcTbJg-EKhQDbqlnHPZguGjeexgq_6OnObgzAoHee5OHJczFkHMogdmoGkQ

“Lady Elia Colborn-Stafyr served the courts dutifully for decades, from the time of Queen Amadea up until her recent passing. My own aunt - and adoptive mother, by extension, lived and breathed the virtues of my Courts - warmth, compassion, kindness, and above all, duty. Her legacy will forever be etched in our hearts as her personally chosen successor continues the work she started within the Office of the Wardrobe. I pray she rests well in the Seven Skies, for she seemed to hardly rest in life.” 

As per the wishes of the Queen and her late Curator of the Crown Jewels, the Hyspian Princess Verónica Weiss shall assume the position posthaste. Receiving tutelage from Lady Elia and serving as a personal advisor to both Queen Sofia of Hyspia and Queen Amaya of Venzia in years prior has proven her to be the best fit for this post. The Queen and her council believe Princess Verónica will undoubtedly excel in her position due to her prior years of experience within the Royal Courts.

ogRsxMRWh4WB_Y4ZJ24d50dIIpVGrEQCH9Rm0y817AyQbtjJaWSnZaJMq8IbeIGaCsDmd8QMG0b_xYdRzhUfqv4hOLqCr-SLYfXI5zrJmB0EbMtcsTQLfblXVOnL-cqxtEeFCiyRzH2WMM2mq-mIz3E

Ser Sterling Amador long served the Royal Courts as its designated Court Astrologer, aiding both Queen Sofia and Queen Amaya in their astrological endeavors for many years. We wish to thank him for his skilled interpretations of the stars above, for they often shed light on troubling or perplexing moments in our day-to-day lives. 

Following the Ser’s recent retirement, Princess Mischa Florentina has taken up residence within the Haeseni Courts - not as an astrologer, but as an astronomer. Bearing in mind that the wider study of astronomy permits expanded horizons of celestial research, the Queen and her Grand Lord, with the council of Princess Mischa Florentina, came to the following verdict: The post of Court Astronomer shall absorb all duties associated with the retired post of Court Astrologer. 

The Court Astronomer, operating within the Office of the Abstract, shall be charged with the study of the stars, their subsequent interpretation, and more extensive research into the celestial bodies that represent the traditional folk-stories of Haeseni mythologies, of which the Princess is a scholar thereof. This expansion allows not only for the courts to revisit and remain in touch with our folkloric roots, but for the Astrologer to expand and educate the populace on the frontier of celestial science which has recently captured imaginations from the common to the royal.

lifzfRW_P0biAHJWtR9MKIBU8NwJEis9xzuW996H31Q1JCj2vIQ_YIz-nrKu6A4sIoi-ugJDwXjmzcf7BMXPO5GNbADNJx8NtgHsTliW1E0v1TH2qFXUreuADKxRf_AhnGjgk3o13HfibgUMANhlStQ

The Princess Isabel of Kvenoland requires an instructor in the equestrian arts; a master of horses, or mareschal, who can be entrusted with her education and welfare. Interested applicants should write to the Grand Lord to initiate the process.

mM5DeDa1w2W0vRCI0sM6ubgfskkoC-GYy6hGrCZ2BpOh9tdfRrrZPT_f9ZYtY3JORdrJSLPhQnaW_GZhDPyOv2RaAlFwSjhPSgSAncpppuKjuzhHjdnhUJlsjpucuf8idDHXn64zbwyHP00ypk460bw

The Courts further seek the impassioned few willing to exchange the labor of hosting for the respect and glory of sitting in the center of the Haeseni social scene. Those who wish to impart influence from their familial cultures, begin a career in the courts, or simply entertain and be entertained should reach out to the Lady Chamberlain and the Grand Lord at their earliest convenience.

Spoiler

Send Cheese1sgrater or myself a message to get involved with event planning in the Courts!

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/228320-a-need-for-the-impassioned/

3X2XDcNMwSzRROQoVHOcJj9pc1lMsVR1wsgel-u9Q5yaGuuQWarWbqlHlPdKkznmdK733lRIIqdz5nBIR3puJE9LUGqHTmEuuUEVWGxr73tkiWlPKVZYgi0rpaCHDnDTRSGFq9_rvYgcrQK_CBQ61oY

The Grand Lord’s proposals on Wardships shall be hereby implemented, allowing those Wards who complete their capstone tasks to be honored in a Court ceremony and receive a medallion brooch representing the culmination of their studies.

8kDM7nWSeEfPIZT_Lti6yiq9HL7IT6-5tAsOEU3bJ3G5sLj-gSsZCQ8dN1lnGOZjJ8AMMzPFYV-dOmoLvD--Gp7zBtlR44v67GawyqQo2z6fP8C16vCEmpQsq2pGzvzlC9nklSiPlG7rZRIOX585nLk

The blossoming of a new Haeseni generation oft opens the doors of opportunity, most namely wardships within the Court. A number of prominent Queen’s Councillors are still seeking wards: the Court Chamberlain, the Master of the Arts, the Court Alchemist, and the Court Astronomer. Should any of these prospects pique one’s interest, it is advised that a letter is sent to the individual the youth wishes to pursue a wardship beneath.

0wC8Hy28qxXBAhi6T0DXkppq144lWzd4UvmzFOVmhetVrLWxhDUIryzYqlP8sqevsboUtGDezFSCHK_kF3dDQZSggENIsY29XF78tRFC5WzPT1x-zb0Gzqg0vC7vRnH1XfsN8okeeyllDFy2-hAKfKY

"Within the garden of time, the blossoming youths of Hanseti-Ruska emerge as seeds of possibility, sowed by the wisdom of the past, and nourished by their ideations, dreams, and ambitions.”

The Princess Mischa beamed with pride!

The Lady Chamberlain eagerly awaits any inquries :)

Spoiler

You can see my contact info here if you wish to contact me about wardships or joining the lauzya <3