Looking for someone that will teach me Druidism

PLFilkomPL

My character always wanted to help nature it he lived in a forest for most of his live in a forest so he wanted to to do something good  using the magic. His father (a highlander) wanted to use magic but it never succeeded so bamdun wanting to make his father proud in the afterlife he decited to be teached by the masters of druidism.

1 anyone can teach but elves

2 im a dwarf. My name is Bamdun Hammerworthy

Edited by PLFilkomPL
Lore

47 minutes ago, PLFilkomPL said:

My character always wanted to help nature it he lived in a forest for most of his live in a forest so he wanted to to do something good  using the magic. His father (a highlander) wanted to use magic but it never succeeded so bamdun wanting to make his father proud in the afterlife he decited to be teached by the masters of druidism.

Hello mate.

Hope you find a druid that's willing to teach you.

Most druids are elves though! 

49 minutes ago, PLFilkomPL said:

Hello! If you wish to find a teacher, simply search around for the various groves! There's several kinds and easy to find. Just be aware that it's up to the teacher if they wish to teach you or not. Circles more well known to look out for can be the mother circle, father circle, and sun circle. There are also a few ones wandering around that can teach if you find them RPly. Good luck!