mika1278

ON LURINITE SUCCESSION

Issued at Year 145 of the Second Age

RitR17m-ffv3hmnjucH3iYDQa2b-O-B3xwlndAOzs8ThdYnJHnXgThMfYyTs7i5LFoG14NmThY06J1UXYW5Y9r2B8NJ7_iLTlZ04tyP3mgFc9x5WeTtpXy58ym-ahlqOr_VHwsaAXp0JfyJBxlzavBY

As I grow older and my body becomes covered with scars and memories, it is found necessary to think about succession within my most serene realm to avoid conflict within succession of vassals, nobility and eventually myself.

Lurinite Succession For Vassals

Our most serene vassals stand central for the growth of our realm to develop lands which our state does not have an interest in or having been granted a plot of land for their efforts towards our most serene state.

I. Vassals by default have their ruling family to choose from for an heir, this may be appointed by the current ruler at any moment during their reign.

II. If a ruler of a vassal leaves their position before an eligible heir is chosen, a vote by the council may be had to choose from the ruling family to lead them.

III. If found that none are eligible, a new ruler may be appointed from the council through the previous methods.

IV. Vassals may discuss their own succession with The Silver Lubba for other methods and must be documented for validity.

Lurinite Succession For Nobility

Nobility is the breath of the realm, giving life to our roads and streets and represented by a single person of that family in our most serene courts. As such, it is necessary for our nobility to continue the cycle and pass the torch if the previous one cannot hold it anymore.

I. Nobility by default have their ruling member appoint a successor to take their mantle of noble during their lifetime.

II. If the leading member of a noble family leaves before a successor is found, the family may collectively appoint a new leading member.

III. If there are no members of this family left within Lurinite lands, the family loses their status of nobility.

IV. Nobility may discuss other methods of succession with The Silver Lubba and must be documented for validity

Lurinite Succession For The Silver Lubba

Even my own succession is to be handled, regardless of my long reign from Lubba’s Keep to what Lurin is today. Without a successor we cannot stand eternal as I have preached to all for decades.

I. The Silver Lubba may appoint their successor from the Eshtaelites of House Anarion, House Edevane, House Bojo, House Snowell or The Lubba’s Council at will.

II. If The Silver Lubba decides to leave early, The Lubba’s Council may through any method choose an Esthaelite among them, be it combat, contest or democracy, choose a new Silver Lubba.

III. If there are no Eligible successors in the previous methods, an Eshtaelite from the nobility of our realm to take the mantle until a new Silver Lubba rises.

IV. If a non-Esthaelite is willed as The Silver Lubba, they are either to convert to the cause or rejected.

V. If a Silver Lubba is chosen illegitimately, that Silver Lubba is to be put down or The Realm of Lurin Dissolves if that pretender keeps a hold of our most serene lands.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

A member of the line of the Bronze Lubba slowly gives a thumbs up to the procedures.