THOSE MARKED FOR DEATH

Petsch2k

THOSE MARKED FOR DEATH

2IkVgl29UZnn_Oeu3e6wmC2GGOGzWFUtgANI9kDqvSKii2EBOI7YX7rkErH85fCQN89GB14gOLpVpS9tEg4VSYQfXgfdNlKVDxtbOqoiEDASEfObhCAm8GMdT31HJJYGf2jjDt4fGc7ut3vRbA1wZjgLzEw8hCALgG9QsZuXMsdAPxa3aIMomkJSTm_NyI16qcqBt4Lykks6Ze5K4ibF366evvmq7Y0DPkkvOHHoLR3IJ_GbWWkKwPmOct9GIBMDNO-f7EIN-DyUbnNrxaBPezxXEoG0uimaYIOmYntZqfXxbE

13th of the Way of Keys

In the year of our Dark Lord, 1942

_ttyPh16oVcA9r-vrUIRCjFcMs2Fk6CBA0WGegXJhqS2-KBflursxwFvSjA8UN9qEfsJKMlOQM1p0tlqnC78KlDj6SkevuIQSEIVfLky0s7n3cQvYgqjNoFmgdJk3y-1s-Auvsa_iX_Xq5h5GNxamTI

Our order reaches to all the corners of the human realm, we have eyes and ears everywhere. Those who oppose our Lord and the Order are known. We shall hunt you down, and give you a punishment worse than death. Your corporeal body has plenty of use for the Coven. 

We are in dire need of flesh and blood.

BY ORDER OF THE COVENANT OF THE BLACK GOD

The ORDER OF DEAD MEN are to find, capture or kill the following,

Razad'Fatebinder - The Sorcerer-King of Hohkmat @Minuvas

DEAD OR ALIVE

urzXZGCIb-ioQ8m0Hc10SokL7G495FCQlfNRaYcLOiQ9JoV_3rH-ytOeL1ntNf-4v3em8wxAl0Sw2brfaB2cxQH9r2F27eXebQqFW27F9rwXRaZuMYZhXyPjwCEq0YPQ9qcO3KfhoxJKjTWLGNV22V4TfJ0nkPBuCdSoXkMn81COqOa3qDdxeRrs1b5Ud2StlFPYbh0X7g0MHBqBv2WKgGAw2NP4SRoD49IL3W5FDVkEuQSY5buDMHKgdQFpa3hmg9kXylQSlWVUO5bc9UjDJ1LsC9Lg1sGyPpMRN2vxc1ClNg

Oijin of Clan Kato - Shugo of Sakuragakure @Reckless Banzai Screamer

DEAD OR ALIVE

yDLjI4_w7K_-T3DjGPBmDMjwWfI46hvJ2ihW7dszGSMVfICmKpppjzQ4JspXu4TdxE_KsIGiz-eHFw3XdG-aSXE-3J52RQFGskHASvjw4QfF-TRctNspSQNuuBiXiVNex3wLAa3Vwrc2PHFSpsithxwZXi7xv6TAVCAZoANzKW__m5xfBea2NuMDeOAlaFGltOY8tK4unM-dcV2e5B982X48oiW6pA91crNutoJtEoVhfuBXa2hrTjZMpbF8oqUi1pCAEenO5HIIy9tZgkp4tAfM1De9yUTNDJ_jkCz8I1OEV0

Hannes Steelguard - Grandmaster of the Knights of the Friedrichian Band @MisterBlitzkrieg

DEAD OR ALIVE

3UF0LrFfbsJRuJO467VLDZ6OzpU7rwLh35LRodbOYFQ1sRx1hZ0KwymrFz5nZeT8_yS9eNdBriatiMO9PA8WHbl3_UMDKGopKWkUYZh3QM49KcDNlP7Euv-m2OSDssiYqFRUguRwPr1McQNJoolzgp0JHFUfsAim-ZhK77jJ98glxpKVYf1UCWWMxDuini2lmFBA6Z0BPWWCPI99dwrWxCuWCb4dqRRySDkaB0CGlgLaqHMbZ0NeuPvSWdZG_3I8FPxZuzW13k782F8QbaLn9Mwa0vDmtRggztLiUDT5VOw11g

BLOOD FOR THE BLACK GOD | IT IS WRITTEN

_ttyPh16oVcA9r-vrUIRCjFcMs2Fk6CBA0WGegXJhqS2-KBflursxwFvSjA8UN9qEfsJKMlOQM1p0tlqnC78KlDj6SkevuIQSEIVfLky0s7n3cQvYgqjNoFmgdJk3y-1s-Auvsa_iX_Xq5h5GNxamTI

OOC

Spoiler

Just would like to thank these guys for letting me use their characters for this post! Can't wait to clash IRP! This document will be continuously updated, and will be categorizing groups as the list of death grows.

Big shout out to @Deetsfor all his ideas and help so far. 

"Saint Kristoff, who died a noble martyr, pray for me. Use the merits of thine own glorious death and advance my cause, and grant me a courageous and faithful end. Amen" Hannes signed the lorraine across his chest as he concludes his prayer

noz54xe74ww11.png

10 iconic films inspired by Akira Kurosawa's 'Seven Samurai'

"Joewari da..." Monjaro of Clan Honma said, distraught at the thought of his upgrade to the Kato Hatamoto Cavalry unit from the Mounted Kato Retainer unit being impossible with his master, Kato Oijin of Sakuragakur(The Village hidden in the Cherry Blossoms) marked for death. "The time of peace has passed... The time of Rashomon is now... Dattebayo...

39 minutes ago, Benleft said:

10 iconic films inspired by Akira Kurosawa's 'Seven Samurai'

"Joewari da..." Monjaro of Clan Honma said, distraught at the thought of his upgrade to the Kato Hatamoto Cavalry unit from the Mounted Kato Retainer unit being impossible with his master, Kato Oijin of Sakuragakur(The Village hidden in the Cherry Blossoms) marked for death. "The time of peace has passed... The time of Rashomon is now... Dattebayo...

Spoiler

I luv the reference to that great warband mod.. Played the shit out of it in days of yore

An imp cackled as he held a small dagger in hand both thirsting and growing impatient for this unholy hunt 

"The order of the Black GOD," the venerable knight spat as he examined the missive before him, "has now threatened Master Oijin, one of the true GOD's anointed upon these realms?" Philip then looked up from the missive and gazed towards a piece of sacred iconography depicting Exalted Oyn wielding a flaming sword. Philip then turned towards the edge of his chambers where his glowing longsword and Radiant shield laid dormant, unused by the old knight since he entered retirement. The knight stares in the direction of his armaments for a moment, his gaze shifting between them and the sacred iconography. He then rises from his former meditative posture and approaches his armaments, wrapping his fingers around the aurum clad hilt of his longsword and pulling it from its sheath. "Shrrrinnnnggg" it rang out across the cavernous room. Upon receiving the knight's touch the longsword immediately radiates a bright blue light, a mixture of holy power and the glimmerstone embedded in the blade, the Flexio scribblings upon the blade also beginning to glow with a distinctive color.

"O' Owyn," Philip said, pointing his blade towards the Sacred image, "may this SWORD unleash the Light of GOD against his Foes as you did against Harren, the Deceiver and his hordes." Philip then reached for his helmet and put it on with his free hand, turning towards the door.

"It is time for another crusade." He muttered, exiting his residence as he went off to gathering allies against the impending Xionist threat. 

"By cross and Radiant Star, with GOD's eternal Flame lofted 'pon my sword, and his favor invested in my Shield, the Black GOD shall be vanquished!"

The Righteous Knight had returned.

Edited by Boknice275