OUTMATCHED BY DUNGRIMM’S CHOSEN ONE

Elennanore

swl5_73Yl5QwfJRw7mWTG86j-xADXewsuWyOgBCPt1eSdHnSBRMH4ZvqSyr-1iAUWWswZw1PonhvSDclCYOYQYZIwHuwg9mOWa60i1j2A8HHN9stKXJ9WrcTqgWsSZMdnpoVDCGOoUBYUEb6th0Hj2Y

OUTMATCHED BY DUNGRIMM’S CHOSEN ONE.

Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart’s prowess in combat, unmatched.

lNxdjoVtcjKZeVuEpnVEIRo6Nbii_Jrby0S0nuu7LxTDShxkaC0tYFk4gTmw1rLvEDYnVsB4gK3UBduy-biUXpdCtTDw-Ym57IKAQs5VNQ1R3KBprUU0s9l7wPLK2cbQHNoGUXMU1yvjFIPmyuyD5UE

eF9KpEEpDsasI_Wntk-oxKR9bzxEWclIAEE5dSFrgYdzhbU4i_tDEf9pymrQ1XdQoz7mMXBMdK9VXY7qMrKr70JDIOQSnXOwkzhg51x5hXy9zEGPbyPfAdIj5eH2DjoGbLUEAmGe-Z4tgqhV_w6cjrc

lNxdjoVtcjKZeVuEpnVEIRo6Nbii_Jrby0S0nuu7LxTDShxkaC0tYFk4gTmw1rLvEDYnVsB4gK3UBduy-biUXpdCtTDw-Ym57IKAQs5VNQ1R3KBprUU0s9l7wPLK2cbQHNoGUXMU1yvjFIPmyuyD5UE

Issued by High Keeper Ellenore, on the 12th of The First Seed, year 147 of The Second Age; within the SACRED halls of URGUAN’S THRONEROOM, before Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart.

“I have to commend Grand Marshal Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart for his bravery and prowess in battle, where he truly showed incredible martial ability by beating our forces.” - High Keeper Ellenore

swl5_73Yl5QwfJRw7mWTG86j-xADXewsuWyOgBCPt1eSdHnSBRMH4ZvqSyr-1iAUWWswZw1PonhvSDclCYOYQYZIwHuwg9mOWa60i1j2A8HHN9stKXJ9WrcTqgWsSZMdnpoVDCGOoUBYUEb6th0Hj2Y

By word of the High Keeper, envisioned and ordained by the righteous servant of the ALL-FATHER

PREAMBLE

In the year 147 of The Second Age, I, High Keeper Ellenore foolishly made the decision to aid The Vale against a combined Urguani-Haelun’orian force.

On this day, I was met on the battlefield by the greatest military commander of recent times, Grand Marshal Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart.

Under the command of Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart, the combined Norlandic-Vale forces were quickly decimated by the superior tactics employed by Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart.

I, High Keeper Ellenore have never witnessed a more fearsome, honourable, badass, tactical, smart, strong-willed, courageous, fearless, unceasing, then Grand Marshal Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart.

After we were defeated, we have come to the following agreement:

CONTENTS

I. 
High Keeper Ellenore fully admits defeat in face of Urguan, and the two nations shall now have peace with one another.

II.
High Keeper Ellenore fully admits that Grand Marshal Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart has outclassed Norland time and time again in martial capability.

III.
Grand Marshal Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart is always eligible to get a free drink at Norland’s tavern from this point onwards.

Signed and Ordained by the will of the Father before His most Sacred Flame, Ellenore, High Keeper of the Sacred Flame, Master of the Order of the First Flame, Righteous Servant of the Red Lord, Loyal Adherent to the Ashen Way

Signed,                                                                                                              

Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart

Grand Marshal of Urguan, Grand Champion of Urguan,
Dragonslayer, Priest of Dungrimm

Grand Marshal Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart nods approvingly of Ellenore's kind and honest words.

The Old ass man Dominic Kvitravn looks on in horror as his Nation loses against the Dwedmar, unable to do anything due to Skygod intervention.

Spoiler

December paintings search result at PaintingValley.com

“ARUUUUUU!” A small voice sounds out from the Urguan square

Grimm lets out a soft chuckle "Really? That's all they wanted?"

Styx once again does not care in the slightest about anything other than their animals (expectedly).

Váli shrugs upon reading the missive "Peace in our time?"

Theveus Sythaerin frowns as the missive makes his way to his doorstep. "I'm the one who captured the High Keeper in battle against the Vale, I was hoping they would do a lot more with her then just letting her go unharmed. The Norlanders had a choice with this war, they deserve every wound that they get." 

Orin will now taunt Ellenore with this dishonor for years to come

The Rex of the Iron Horde reads this missive with sheer confusion and awe of this entire situation.

"Narvak oz Sigrun" The Grand King planned a celebration for the greatest general in dwarven history.

Tuzic shrugs at the missive. He shakes his head as he thought on the words, before he went back to pitching his tents in newly purchased lands. 

“Well that was quick…No mercy huh sigurn” the paladin stated