[✓] [In-Game Ban] [Psymatra, simatra (haven't used in the past few years)] Appeal

simatra

Minecraft IGN(s):

Psymatra, simatra (haven't used in the past few years)

Discord:

simatra

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

"You have been banned for 16-Jul-2023 at 16:39 by spurf from this server for: 1 Month Ban. Inappropriate conversation in OOC chat, multiple offences. You may appeal on 8/16/2023. For more information contact spoopyduck"

What circumstances led to this ban?

I acknowledge that I said some questionable things, including but not limited to saying 'pen is' as a filter bypass, talking about roleplaying a stillborn, having a golem womb, and probably other things too. I deeply regret my actions and understand that they not only affect my gameplay experience but also the overall integrity of the server and the enjoyment of other players.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I am writing to appeal my ban spoopyduck for "Innapropriate conversation in OOC chat, multiple offences." I understand that my actions violated the server ruless, and with that understanding I wish to apologize for my behavior. I would also like to address the situation in a manner where I do not try to claim innocence.
I have had time to reflect on my behavior, and calm down, and have recently been able to acknowledge that there is no real good to talking about weird stuff, and if it makes people uncomfortable then it makes sense to remove the people who say that weird stuff.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I have had many times where I regretted having gotten myself banned, because LOTC is a place where I can play with my friends, be part of a nation I enjoy roleplaying in, and overall have fun, which this ban has caused me to miss out on. For this reason, and for the obvious matter of how it harms the community, I plan to do my best to avoid rulebreaking in the future.

Attach other relevant information.

Pretty please unban me? I'll be a good boy I promise.
It won't let me include a screenshot, but that is word for word what it says and I can send a screenshot over discord if needed.