Words to the 'Wisemen'

Cloakedsphere

ComW6Vj0uPQhDc35brKW6jXbATlVk5JlTR28xSQYVNiWDKGvR16w0S9q9VlBlljiInYlKclTYB4cO7cjZKJ9-gaAMDBLlyO3OMQ8151-81hH6PC05aEzNe5r33pEASml6qneN2aQRutVzU_8mXkiXcc
Heed my warnings, once wise-men of the urukim. There has been a festering darkness that has lingered around your kind for far too long. The once great and wise clan of ‘YAR’ has been reduced to protect a known follower of the dark. A ghost who goes by the name of “Nememne” has hidden herself amongst your ranks and amongst our people. Nememne, who has transformed herself and changed her name to ‘Glasha’Yar’ is being protected by her husband and clan leader of ‘Yar’, Toad’Yar.

It is uncertain if Toad’Yar is aware of such accusations against his mate. But it is assumed, for once word had broken that Glasha’Yar is not who they claim to be, they had swiftly disappeared from our realm, missing for many years now. I have personally spoken to the REX Kybal’Akaal who had entrusted me with testing this individual. But alas, they have been successful only for a short time to hide. I implore the members of ‘YAR’ to bring forth Glasha’Yar so that she may be tested.

This serves as a notice to all within clan Yar, who hide Glasha’Yar from us. All the wicked and dark who seek to hide within the realm of the IRON HORDE.

You will be found.

Signed,

UL5Af6_RrHAczdn9_UAj5CHAYvYIfe2xys2fTcX5YCILBcjGS410GbC9_2TFBtnZe7xzq4hcKdkJ5izSCnhU8ZIi9KzXqgrOjyF6rL_RvJuepVOhLPCWz9QCcZHBbfOVAwdJbVaO0kOEHXZGzhGcPSg

YsTOEAvsDqNO3ObwNfgJP_4fbXxHCgM97sPa1qzupGUKhwy9EwWKNuQ4_BPnrNwZElwl5zOqO1rF0b9rmCw2uno4didsxqARMgJPm9dYNY7F-sq4Mfy1Pi0A22XnwQ_elcw3X1mt6G3GTET6SMtcHAE

Grimruk, on his way home read the missive.

Buurz. Buurz everywhere mi peep. Every zingle woman, man agh even child touch connectionz of buurz.

He summons a great wind, blowing the missive from his hand into the skys, where his soaring hawk shreds it with its great talons.

They all will zuffer the fate of Ibleez.

With something of a low grumble, a robed figure crumples up the missive, dropping it to the floor. They said nothing, aside heaving that of a great sigh, staring out from behind a dark window. With that, they receded; they'd seen enough.