The First Battle of Red-Mountain

Jentos

Spoiler

unknown.png?ex=654c3739&is=6539c239&hm=7

- Shio youwei geou ethim; Shio youwei geou qe harkt -

So was the first battle of Redmont, where we Children were tested.

Father, Azdromoth, King of Kings, Titan, o' Mountain-that-Flies, we give you this victory.

180-1806488_and-emrys-fell-too-dragon-pa

War; a word screamed from a thousand lips,

Burning swords thrust to the sky,

The Children of Unending Life, cast upon the shrine of the Hating,

Azdrazi; Children of the Titan, with fire and sword;

Pious Ahnakriel on furious mount and with great spears of fire, 

Unbreakable, Ut'torvioth with Titan's Oriflamme blazing bright, 

Holy with violence, Elathion with axe crimson weeping, 

Enlightened, An-Gho, with throat a kiln of fire, 

Indomitable, Renzaar, with burning sword a-felling 

Bright banner raised, terror struck our foes, 

Arrows flying, red rain, singing swords,

A sound like thunder, cascading flames,

The bravery of uruk and elf is raised as a hammer,

It is shouted, it willed by priest and shaman alike;

Great deluge; sorcerous voices climbing heaven to make it weep.

Silenced.

You came with words, Atemu,

We came with swords.

Your mouth opened, and we heard voices,

We opened ours and we heard the sounds of men burning alive,

You parted your lips and spoke threats,

We parted ours and we spoke fire. 

180-1806488_and-emrys-fell-too-dragon-pa

FD536EA2-5105-4514-8510-BF4FAC3CA8EF.jpe

A flattering depiction of the An-Gho finding new knowledge from the bloodshed and victory

Spoiler

Shoutout to @Boknice275for organizing this fight. This fight went surprisingly smooth from all sides. I do hope to see the events between Spiritualist and Azdrazi continue into wider conflict with some narrative.

image.png?ex=654e2fb6&is=653bbab6&hm=001

image.png?ex=654e3003&is=653bbb03&hm=c05

image.png?ex=654e2fdd&is=653bbadd&hm=5a1

"You are but a ripple. Nothing." Ahnakriel detested the ruptured shrine and the desecrated corpses of its defenders, before leaving the battlefield.

"The river of purity is unending! May the waters burn the flames of the impure, and may those tarnished be drowned, then immolated in the brazen bull!" A pure and beautiful high-priest embroiled in a sacred war across the continent reroutes his forces of pure lads back to the Holy Lands. Only for the season...

"The will of the Gods is yet to be seen." The Pharaoh said atop a cliffside, watching dozens of Rah'mun workers raise buildings, shrines, and walls upon the land that shall be called Rah'tuma.  "Hesthor has declared that the An-Gho and his domain shall fall to her waters. IT is an assurance, not an idle speculation. In defeat there is growth, and in growth there is flourishing.." Atemu said as he began to descend the cliffside, walking towards the new quartz fashioned Temple of Hesthor which sat upon the waters near the settlement.

"When I came to the fire-scorned lands with my blessed legions of Order and Purity, I was not prepared for the tricks of the worms. Now that I have seen the force of their devilish powers and I have lived to escape them, I will not make the same mistake."

The Pharaoh then enters the temple, gathering with a group of other Hesthorian priests as they plot their next inevitable strike against the Draconic Isfetians.  In the background of their conversations, the unmistakable ticking and clacking of wartime construction is heard. Something was being prepared.

OOC:

Spoiler

Thanks to @Jentosand the Drazi playerbase for an enjoyable event. Hope to provide many more in the near future!

Edited by Boknice275

Spoiler

fight was lit. Thanks!

3Q_Orq03QWTxflH3_LqUz8ysmEfzeC4AE3ZuNVxWdqOBP24JIQG-FgjEFchZBEzkLhSedWAr69iEn-gme_c1HWrEn1dHDY_METtoJqOEGHQ-lyuUvLurIxvg_vsycHb5wCwXUK1QPmRWOtLmi0LNx3I

ZKAH!

The Luri chieftain awoke from his slumber, a grip atop his abdomen. His memory served him too well, keeping his eyes open at night and his axe at the ready.

Reaching from his bed, the Uruk moved on to the pit, to continue his day by training.

An ambition set, to never lose again, even to a Brazen Bull or to a Lizard-man of the ashen lands.