THOSE UNPUNISHED | LUR

Jihnyny

GeAsHlSL56oLMnhVtWqalzy0XFuuDuu0EdGNSE2DMjLVy40ZSlhEr1F6N1z1SCHK15rs484896eHSDSU4vdyz6_wiS-onnMXs4dyIkONns4aJ4Wf3LsXuDK2EkpNHrs-F9l7dm8ILHgdiwVF2lplxJs

28fVMSa4YNeyjZ30ESPZusFfWXoCnfwTEmBOHq6ZNyjdi3o4n5-cnt5ZBIOFqanDoSX7XVhWh9FFu4uFHMTdCP09dRleU2CmKMhv-zBQOzVMlzo1x7NaVSSlvYzN-jy4vhv50qR1VZfFg9qiw81Shfk

gPgMm6AZakXrYQWQ_VtcnjLmJuPoVf7WyTmFs5nkdlbXVvFPriNJi9evjbY4vGZSTncMPO_4EglgjZfJl9Pgiid-_25WSeyz5S1xmPM0d9wpy_3aqjBHECf6frVyf_VTnLtxav_nUrMLxfd7jv6UhI8

6qDBhWTKWgfvn8T-OLzXWTHaZYDFpIkmhJaIL2mq9kln2GdSkBaFBnYfmCk3NO8lZWaaplvn7kPXeTfz5iBSq4cWoJPyBA49dg0MtU8mRstYY0fiNtwP0BzJf7XTyPC9uyPWrX2r1C9jdNGolLK6ti8

Grubnakh has taken Rex, a random failure takes Dominus. Yet I will remain Krimpgoth and the Wargoth of Lur. Before this civil wagh, my plans were to slay those of Akaal that have insulted, destroyed and betrayed their orcish culture. The only reason my axe stayed atop my back was this sudden wagh that would change the tide of us Urukim for a century to come. 

These names are those of the ones that have brought disrespect to my clan, disrespect to the Orcish culture, and those that have not only affiliated, but also have been eaten by the darkness. Each of these names will be hunted by my clan, brought beneath my feet and then sacrificed in the name of our ancestors.

Pharaoh Atemu-Ta; 

For his weakness, disrespect to my clan and actionless threats to my members.

Kukaal Ixula’Akaal; 

Worshipping darkness, abandoning all hope within his people.

K̶u̶k̶a̶a̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶u̶k̶u̶r̶z̶’̶A̶k̶a̶a̶l̶;̶

Worshipping darkness, a failure to Leyd.

Gormohk’Akaal;

True name; Borok’Akaal. Laying in bed with Frost *******, Necromancers, Mystics, and Vampyrs.

nr7OvugnYYVoAqsF6U-u62biX8DiOrVUUq6-pmFeNTdVxKi5LhvfPOL2wnCtw2leJoBbcTXGjHbLjHdLYTP9HvlVKFQFS-tBYItSI6S_dQxEo_byjcNLc0CrOZdqOjI98905_mt7TSaSzb40IruWBw0

ON THE BRONZE-BAND AND SKORKON

Skorkon remains plagued by the demons and followers of Iblees. It is our duty, one that we have failed, to notice and attempt to aid him with a cure. Instead of slaying my brother, who I have fought with, smoked with and ridden with. I sha’ll seek a cure for his curse.

The Bronze-Band remains innocent of the betrayal. Though I believe for Pamphilos to be driven by his blood-lust with the lack of recent wars, Atemu-Ta holds no exception. None of the Honorary titles will be given back without the proper trials. 

GLOZAG’VOTAR!

GLORY TO THE HUNT!

6qDBhWTKWgfvn8T-OLzXWTHaZYDFpIkmhJaIL2mq9kln2GdSkBaFBnYfmCk3NO8lZWaaplvn7kPXeTfz5iBSq4cWoJPyBA49dg0MtU8mRstYY0fiNtwP0BzJf7XTyPC9uyPWrX2r1C9jdNGolLK6ti8

SIGNED,

Grimruk’Lur son of Burg’Lur

Wargoth of Clan Lur, Steel Wolf of clan Lur, 

Axe of Clan Lur, Goth ob Casa De Lur, 

Goth ob San’Yarrow.

"Atemu-Ta has been given succor! If you wish to maintain your position, Grimruk, you shall give up your grudge. For it was revealed Atemu-Ta slew NO ONE.  That uruk sister was not slain and has taken up a new identity. In fact. HE is deserving of vengeance! Shezept take the breakers of brotherly love. For they sought to enslave a servant of the spirit of Freedom Ahura-Ma, and in that act, took her life. Your grudge? Personal.

You show your youthfulness, son of Burg'lur. Grow wise, and you may join me, and my bruddas, and my lads, as we overcome the Nether Itself. Even if we must carry Skorkon to Stargush on our own backs!

PRAISE DAZKUR! PRAISE BRODDAHOOD!

You are mistaken for thinking it is Bloodlust which drives me. something well held. When instead it is Kleos. Praise Kezt!

Purity! Skorthuz drives away the impure, and Qarkah burns the weak to strength. It is I who shall wash and burn until it is done."

The brazen hoplite measured stones of quartz for the polis. Stacking them tall as they prepare for the final steps

Edited by SteppeNomad

Gazhnahk'Akaal laid in bed and she flipped through the missives she was given, taking a moment to scan each one.

"Maybe it iz tik to finally blow up dhat Lur village. Grimruk haz lozt hiz mynd if he thinkz he kan hunt down Akaalz zo eazily."

She lit the missive on fire using one of her nearby candles and watched as it burned, moving on to the next one.

[!] Atemu simply shakes his head towards Grimruk's posturing.

"My people's place in these sands has been guaranteed by the Gods. No one, not even Grimruk, will dispute what divine ordinance has for the upholders of Ka'tau. We will return, and we will not be persecuted by Grimruk or his clan, lest they wish to provoke the same wrath which drove the Akaals from these blessed lands."

Signs began to pop up around the horde following the release of this list. The signs had a simple bloodied handprint upon them with a signature at the bottom. The signature read 'Maukûrz'. The signature appeared to be a genuine match to that of the signature on any document he produced.