To The Man I Called Brother | 500 E.S.

erictafoya

Spoiler

OOC : A few things to point out with this. Firstly, in order to convey that this was written on old parchment with black ink, I've decided that it's best to include only the image of the document I wrote it on. That way, you really get the feel of it. I apologize if the quality isn't the greatest, but it's the best I can do with how the default forum background is gray. I'll also be providing a view link of the google doc, so no worries! Secondly, and most obviously, this is old (about three weeks to be precise). I'll get into that soon.

Anyways, enjoy this music to go along with the poem!

zJDk5-jkONA9pDWWVnmkjpfTk_ZgsQAN7SFmQ1ST8kWWZd1QssW9FTDhB_AV82Nl_TcKMrRHW9e5auvltuKdzxN2SBUo0vWEyvpf_ouRL9se57jJXgrJcz7Li_1vfH8bpibPKFWw09KtyBYuAml6uEo

RELEASED ON

14th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 503 E.S. | 14th of Snow's Maiden, 1950 F.A.

ORIGINALLY WRITTEN ON

27th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 500 E.S. | 27th of Snow's Maiden, 1947 F.A.

──────────────🜂──────────────

[!] A note is presented with this particular piece, from the author who wrote it

"To my loyal readers. Let this letter not deceive. All tensions between myself, Ser Mikhail var Ratibor, and the Lady Rosalind Weiss have been resolved personally. I've only released it recently in a wider project that collectively tells this story. I do hope that the message of my work is clear and does not offend any who may read its publishing."

Your Author

L.M.A.K.

The newly raised knight laid in his cot, a huff escaping him as he sat up, and pushed through the injuries of the day.  It had been a long, long night, filled with pain, suffering, and jubilation.  It seems, by GODAN's hand, that there would be another positive thing for him to see tonight; the very reason why he was scarred!  For most, it would not be a cause for joy, but to Mikhail, this was the work of his borsa.  It was a fine piece of poetry, one that he kept even before the duel had begun.

"Ea'm glad vyr creative genius is beginning to take into ve light, mea borsa.  Maybe vy'll even be commissioned for great works; GODAN has provided vy ve stage to go down in history as auwn of ve most lauded artists in Haeseni history.  Now vy must complete ve scene."

Ludvika Ludovar reflected on how little she knew anyone; especially Leonid after reading his poem. 

Felyska ran about the keep with a torn version of the letter. She hadn't ready it - but she'd certainly taken it and destroyed it.

Ser Audo Weiss gave a faint chuff at seeing it. "Well, it was a dobry bout ag the lad has grown much these past few years." He smiled faintly, wishing him well in his writing and, hopefully, his knighting.