drfong_a_sleazy_hamburger_stand_in_an_underground_cave_full_of__a2deeecf-f3bf-49a0-917f-675ac3740d0d.thumb.webp.416b7cfc2908a4c23092ab86cdd2b173.webp

(Anyone traveling near Babblebrook Village would smell a salty, savory smell rising from vents in the deep underground. Following one's nose would eventually lead to a colorful flyer pasted near the entrance of the underground.)

"Welcome to Mush-Burger Palace! We are a new Musin-owned business in Babblebrook Village. We make food for the masses to fill the hungry bellies of our growing Musin community deep inside Babblebrook Village."

"We serve our famous “Mush-Burger”, a 100% fungus-based meat alternative patty served with all the fixings.  We have our favorite mush-soup hot and ready 24 hours a day. All of our products are mush-based and contain no cruelty-causing meats, cheeses or sauces."

"We stand proudly by our “Wee Eat Free” policy. Simply stand next to our measuring tape to prove your wee-ness and enjoy your next meal for free!"

"We are now hiring for our Winter Internship Program. You will learn all the ins and outs of the fast-paced fast-food business. By the end of the Program, you will be ready to go out and start your own Mush-Burger franchise."

Thanks for reading!

Li'l Knave - Mushburger Shift Coordinator

Spoiler

This is my first toe dipped into running a business on LOTC. My character doesn’t quite understand the whole "profit" thing, so we will see how this goes. Thanks for going easy on a newbie.

6lO.thumb.gif.586006a0c8e8b2d232efc076411e27be.gif

Edited by DrFong

Spuds read the flyer as he slapped his gave a pleased hum “Well I guess I know what I’m doing during my free time.” The musin then stepping into the dining area while whistling a jolly little tune 

King Patches of Babblebrook took a deep breath, the scent of freshly cooked Mush-Burgers reaching all the way up to his castle. 

“Mmh… looks like my Royal Advisor’s new business adventure has kicked off… perhaps I could order some of these Mush-Burgers some time…”

Smiling, the Musin king turned from the window and headed down the stairs whistling a tune.