The Spire Still Stands

Irishmanmichael

Campaign Report
Action Report -
The Spire Still Stands-

rSZV_I27KMxIkOFuIjvgtYfFcdNyQCQw0zz996D9qmW9Wec9gY3QRl6Hu1_4MmuAPXgdNDvqUtpnzq9TUgDW_3xZ5Fp-YLrJFHD-ejEGHTHm9NCxdj-8MGYIFHWNzCnphsyH9Mz0DDi4R-tgbA3Hsf8

Issued by the

HAUPTMANN OF REINMAR
On this 12th day of Sun’s Smile of 156 E.S.

To the Reinmaren People

On this day the Forces of Reinmar and Minitz aided the combined forces, if Haense, Aaun, and Bailan to capture the murders of the Aaun crown, before coming to the defense of Whitespire. Where the combined force obliterated a force from Veletz returned an uneasy peace to the lands. This was started by a rouge noble house stassion, murdered the king of Aaun in cold blood, then attempted to flee when a the coalition forces arrived and chanced them across the waters around Whitespire. Before getting word of a Veletz rally heading for Aaun, as such we took up positions inside the city, after a few moments of back and forth the coalition drove deep into the enemies line and crushed them between the gate and their steel! 

May the Reinmaren win many more victories. Wer Rastet, Der Rostet

Saint Edmond, as my  brothers go to battle over the coming days, grant them fortitude and protect them. Pray for God to show mercy to the dead, and that in hoping for victory today, we may win the peace tomorrow.

GOTT MIT UNS,
                                                            Hauptmann of Reinmar

ZbpaTDkeoPiYmeE6TaKgRfWMmRqXA1i1E494hKL5tjBpS0TBuU5M3duVNAJ_0KELIwaT8Z2umwHqWiRu0pI9ghOr0c_5pTQ1IGwOnddd4EEyi7v9sUghoQ8K-KYOK2tXykRPAvTvQ-DeJTa7KX2EBZ0 

Edited by Irishmanmichael