Recruit to Labour

RaijenStars

Recruit to Labour

From the office of the Treasurer

dlZP_fAds07nQJA0ZTuFOTfI25CaY1obaLCiB1bW9r8aOdoYRFhZ0emJ4twUHF4TlUl2Jv5Dt1e1AbECYLwTo2L9AQC-uCPgg3V2JmKkAMuvzXZufIHgK6TsmULhn2_Ehbrw52yWLSmtC32E2aMp5XQ

Issued by the

Kastellan of Labour

on this 13th day of Tov and Yermey of 505 E.S.

As the new treasurer, Isaak Ludovar, is pushing for the improvement and betterment of our nation, we call from Haeseni people to contribute to the effort and work under the treasury. Workers will be compensated for their labor and are offered a wide variety of jobs they may choose to take a part in.

Any who wish to join may send a letter or approach Ser Fredrich Ludovar, Kastellan of Labour, to speak of their employment. Additionally, any Haeseni employer who seeks laborers and workers may speak with the Kastellan of Labour to advertise their employment to possible workers.

The office offers the following occupations to the Haeseni people:

• Miners and Farmers - As the treasury builds up, we need not just mina but also resources. The miners and farmers will collect ores and grow the cattle.

• Tavernkeepers - With the new collaboration of the treasury and the tavern, we offer employment in the tavern as tavernkeepers to sell drinks and keep our people entertained.

• Merchants - The treasury sells many wares in shops across the continent, but some products sell best with a direct approach, with merchants going around the cities and roads to sell the wares.

• Stewards - the people in charge of selling property to the people and new citizens of Haense.

Spoiler

If any of this interests you, send me a letter in game, find me irply or dm me on disc _nathancr

DLUM EDLERVIKI, DRUZ ZVAERDI,

His Excellency, Isaak Ludovar, Lord Treasurer of Hanseti-Ruska, Chief Executive Officer of the Royal Ludovar Mining Company

His Lordship, Ser Fredrich Ludovar, Meyster Knight of Haense, Kastellan of Inspection, Kastellan of Labour

Liridona encourages her youngest son, inventor of the word "eelconomy" to join! @Wavey