The Jadogar Accord

Lubbas Voice

The Jadogar Accord

Issued at Year 156 of the Second Age

sZzEqEqssC2fmkmfQlJMDQAEGRTDne2hrquNrXw5kuKDxZXkw37PjkjkOOpZBcjfnSY9kUrrG8V0FL41SMN8H6a4eOK8JJt896kPYbQxtdCN3kNs_TsBY9PTFRU1tm4GVPKk6NTBFSHBFYb4vqy4hj0XEztBsk_lDyclcwrDs7waeNDF89RuHmpWpQo0e____Ij2oiRSfpDDiEBURcRsaYmfyF6jHtvkR8R18cR-GJNkS_b6xi6R_HrqzKHXNjeet7PP2UomPbucJ39ryF9A-yDPabLUzhJ4juwjcwVryn2YJg

ARTICLE I: RECOGNITION

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin (“Lurin’) and The City-States of Hohkmat ('Hohkmat’, ‘Hakad’')  hereby recognize the dire need of unity among mages in the constant threats of darkspawn, agents of iblees, and voidal monstrosities and their allies (‘Rogue’ or ‘Apostate’ Magi).

II. Lurin acknowledges the magical supremacy of Hohkmat as the most powerful sorcerers and magical nation in all of Aevos with whose cooperation in the defeat of Rogue Magi is essential to the pursuit of peace in the realm and the prevention of the misuse of magic. 

III. Lurin and Hohkmat shall recognize the right of their respective leaders to govern the realms that have been afforded to them.

IV. Hohkmat acknowledges Lurin as a safe refuge for wayward constructs, a place of freedom and access to basic needs for those without.

ARTICLE II: TRADE & EXCHANGE OF THE ARCANE

I. Lurin and Hohkmat agree to the exchange of magical goods and knowledge related to the arcane and the void. Lurin shall make a concerted effort to aid Hohkmat in the expansion of magic related to trade, culture, and studies of the arcane. In return, Hohkmat shall enable the studies of combat training of willing Lurinite Mages.

II. Lurin shall agree to open an Enclave of Hohkmat within their territory, which shall serve as a headquarters for Hakad (Hohkmat) Magi to operate from in support of this agreement. The Magi of Lurin shall be afforded the right to serve as faculty within the prestigious Academy of the Sorcerous Path.

III. Hohkmat is an entire nation of magi, as such magi are the lifeblood of their population. Lurin shall seek to encourage at least one aspiring magi of at least 18 years to live in Hohkmat every elven month, for a full elven month. This individual is free to choose their path after this elven month. In addition, Lurin shall provide one lecturer to speak on the topic of magic in the prestigious Academy of the Sorcerous path once an Elven month. 

ARTICLE III: NON-AGGRESSION

I. Each State shall agree to inflict no harm on magi from the other nation, or impede their free travel within Aevos. 

ARTICLE IV: COOPERATION & SAFE HARBOR AGREEMENT

I. Lurin agrees to aid in Hohkmat’s fight against Rogue Magi  - offering their full cooperation against any such agents - rallying their support to fight in the territory of Hohkmat when called against these threats. In return Hakad forces are available within the territory of  Lurin to combat the same. In the event that the aggressor against either state is a nation or territory, and that same nation or territory is mutually agreed to currently being led by a Rogue Magi or allies to the same - this clause remains in effect. This does not obligate either State to otherwise participate in each other's conflicts unrelated to this clause.

II. Lurin and Hohkmat shall share intelligence related to Rogue Magi and Voidal anomalies between each other.

III. Magi of Lurin may receive protection within Hohkmat from any threat to their persons and claim ‘safe harborage’ within the walls of Hohkmat - provided they do not otherwise violate the rules of this pact.

IV. Lurin shall construct a relay that conjoins with one in Hohkmat to enable instantaneous magical communication between their leaders.

ARTICLE V: EXTRADITION

I. Lurin and Hohkmat shall retain the right to trial individuals in regards to crimes associated with magic and the use of magic, or association with dark magic and those agents therein, in accordance with the citizenship of the accused. Judgments made against citizens by foreign courts, not party to this agreement, shall have no bearing on this arrangement

II. Hohkmat does not recognize dual citizenship, and those claiming both Lurin and Hohkmat citizenship shall be treated as they are solely from Hohkmat for purposes of legal prosecution.

III. Nobles of the Mageocracy in Hohkmat who are Lord-Magisters and above shall never be tried in a foreign realm.

ARTICLE VI: DURATION & TERMINATION

I. This pact shall remain in effect unless otherwise canceled by either the Silver Lubba or the Grand Magister.

II. This pact may be terminated by both parties without penalty. If this pact is otherwise terminated without mutual agreement, the canceling party agrees to pay a penalty of 1,000 minas to the other party. 

Signed,

Golden Lubbah, Lumia Snowell, 

Trade Princess, Protector of the Whispering Isles

Prismarine Lubba, Lily Helenson-Anarion, 

Princess Reagent, Advisor Of Magic to The Salvan Syndic 

His Excellency, August Athri’onn, 

High Diplomat of Lurin & Serpent Elder of the Athri’onn

Her Magicallness ,Vizier Isabella Sanz 

of the Chamber of Wind

GRAND-MAGISTER, Razad the 'Fatebinder', 

Hierophant of the Mysteries, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

Edited by Lubbas Voice

The Corrupted Princess gazes upon the accord in disgust. . . 

Though she had shed her silver in exchange for gold, she considered reverting back.

Valindra shook her head, readying a note for both the church and her paladin acquaintences.

The Grand Magister would congratulate Isabella on a strong agreement for the Magi of Hohkmat "Well done" perhaps the best kind of compliment he could give someone. "Now...the others" he said, looking off into the Horizon, his staff pivoting into the stone on a grinding motion. 

Isabella nurses her cold on one of her office's many couches. So too does she nurse a glass of Strawberry Champagne. It's simple, the Three Mysteries practically speak for themselves at this point. . . or perhaps. . .     She lost herself in myriad thoughts, peering to the bottom of the page. Huh, her magicallness. . .

Lumia looked to Apollyon a brow raised. “I was unaware we had already married? I haven’t even gotten our rings yet…” She’d stop and try to remember what their wedding was like. 

@Apollonous