Announcements of Tuvia

ECS1999

The birth of two Stags
qUbc7xE.png

The Viscount Sir Ephrem Kervallen and the Viscountess Consort Callista Lucia Rose Kervallen proudly announce the birth of two of their own blood; they were delievered this same day safely by the Viscountess within Tuvian lands.

Lord Ezequiel Miguel Rafael of Tuvia

and

Lady Elvira Ana Lídia of Tuvia.

As per Canonist Tradition, the newborn twins will be baptized in the Church of the Archangel Michael in Tuvia, to be welcomed in the family of GOD our father and within HIS holy sacraments.

OOC: If interested to play them, dm eduardc11 on discord or ECS1999 in game.

qUbc7xE.png

SIGNED, 

The Most Honorable, Sir Ephrem Kervallen, Viscount of Tuvia. Templar of the Archangel, Knight and Procurator of the Realm.
PnfPVWZ.png
The Most Honorable, Callista Lucia Rose Kervallen, Viscountess of Tuvia. Medico Anziano of Balian.

UGtqMHw.png

"The faechk? Callista's, like, sixty-something ..." John mumbled, squinting at the missive. "Poor woman."

Callista Kervallen didn't even know she was with child! "i dont even know what to say- but they are... very adorable" she murmurd with a chuckle to herself

Estella would gasp "Poor Madre, I hope they don't end up disappearing like the rest seem to do" sighs, she then went to the church to pray for her mother, and now new sibling's health

Edited by Fawnytheturtle

Camilla grew a large smile at the notice. Nearly jumping in glee for her uncle and aunt. "I must go see uncle Ephrem soon, meet my new cousins." Camilla exclaimed to her husband and two small children.