How many Nomad and/or tribal groups currently exist?

Javert

Sup y'all, back at it again with my nomad shenanigans. Since nomad RP is fairly limited, I've taken it upon myself as a resident nerd to collect a list of all currently-living tribal and nomad groups. Here is my list thus far. Do keep in mind that I intend to do something about this on the wiki, as I feel Nomads and Tribals deserve love.

Nomads & Tribes:
The Skanarri

The Azukai

The Skarpefanger

The Cingedoz

Host of Arpech

The Scydri

The Turghits

Let me know if I missed any active Tribes or Nomadic tribes. Also, if I mentioned your group, please shoot me a DM so I can get some more info on your respective groups!

I met a singular small group of nomads during the middle of Almaris. They eluded to there being more nomads but I never met em 

My friend @Pmkand I have been working on our Mongol-esque culture called Turghits. We've RP'd as them lately and have been exploring the map mostly, but we're on the verge of making an official culture post soon.

Scydria is still really fun, we have our yurts and our sheep and we roam in bands selling them or raiding the settled men for cattle. If you want to RP with us, try adding me on discord, ryuthecoolest 

Both Minitz and Caelia use Tribalesq structures.

But they're not Nomadic