A reply to Aeltarys

Moping

EB3Q1-EaR90ZQ0xDDYBjdiCJMyI-F8dXwdiP2AZomRsrHAJ_IxRB1slKMZ2LDbFBpkOd_H-kIvtlCu-uCYsWOCAQFcuhZzMn5mjM7BeSls0--7mKog1MPZ1AkbPlmxuMtHqcsMZTrEmreMjLCR7dw3g

jSKAxIA2cqMrJAmjde73Oe3Uyf28Q1bIQ680KQbOrv5z2NjBaxUlTRbvCdK2DT4J5BD-irifB4lBg4ReCQv2fGv-380R39LkRen6fcyQAFlKUwJ0k5PJIblxYe1touvHG4yjQ5W2MRiPS4q2fqsWgtw

Published; 10th of Snow’s Maiden, Year 159 of the Second Age

ilMaehr'sae Ilkun'ehya”

We acknowledge your communication and concerns regarding the reported incident involving Lady Agata Roa. However, it is with utmost sincerity that we affirm and clarify that Celia’norian authorities were not involved in any such incident near Balian, our officials or Divadri do not venture that far south.

To address the issue further, as we do not seek any conflict if it can be avoided, thus we will be sending diplomats to discuss this in your capital. Long ago our people had once stayed in the north among the fenn, I would not be opposed to venturing forth into the harsh cold as my Talonii once did.

_______

AY’PUERAN;

His Royal Majesty, The Prince of Fi’andria, Crown Prince of Celia’nor, Itthrak Ibarellan of the Principality of Celia’nor

lxNBhmqiwdORxuOmXpwDK81EYnh3iJsZCHBIB0driCHWO-upD5WKyqaqSgIZmOXQa0f7WRw5fJAj0DWGzfdluR33IMxApZwlDNpcho6vbYduxhipf7vIqJgcJNarQ59ua9doQaauhH2s9-QVbO3Za5U

His Lordship, Laurir Ronan Acaln’sae, Laurier Lye of the Esteemed, Royal Council of the Principality of Celia’nor

ftYFXLX-YMHWnk3cmJNlZ3C_QtsUGTVHlyHDZDdNYJSrMmCbd3HarOILADkmLsL_iXZh0QFKQsZs6DFJnKXdnhwnt8sgg-ZXrKIzr0R76NVp_JuyFLKCTyMWm0GjbKYogrD0erGHg7yUUf77CHuEWLo

Maegor I made a note of the Celia'norian response and prepared Dragardun for a diplomatic visit. He furthermore summoned his Head Diplomat, @Me_llamo...in preparation for the meeting. "Thank the Ancestors. Violence can be avoided."