TO FIGHT ONCE MORE

Issued at Year 159 of the Second Age

B2NMrvRdoClLbSYOPxr45Yj5w_B4JP7zk5wNO7-JNC4dlCwCHqYpOMMC6FfmBhwoNnxOJ55MfmUL5iOMECsH-jv6ecMaobEhp683CQAYDANVLIobgiLSBmKyU-H4Fv4HwoZNWSyzYle1hzJug2ACCBQ

For too long have I enjoyed peace and statesmanship. Now it is time to establish my old presence once again and it will be done through honor, battle and kindness to those who agree to aid me in this quest. My descent from the Lurinite throne was done willingly so that I may rest and then grow once more as forging a state is easier than maintaining it and I had maintained it for too long to be effective. Now I search for adventure, action and aid in the eternal battle against darkspawn.

THE RETURN OF THE SILVER LUBBA BAND

The Silver Lubba Band is hereby established once more, taking contracts and hiring new blades in exchange for services I may provide for them in return. As of now this band is not really a band any longer and merely myself and whoever wishes to join.

Those joining the band will be provided with the same structure as the marchland levies and are entitled to:

-free limb replacement
-a home in the marchlands
-weaponry
-armour
-food
-drinks
-A claim to spoils from battle
-A claim to a share of the paid contracts
-Access to magical resources once deserving
-Training of any kind

All contracts involving the extermination of darkspawn will be done for free with the only request that your own forces will aid me in doing such.

For further information, you know who I am and where to find me.

ETERNAL WE MARCH

signed,

The Silver Lubba

Raziel Amethil hangs the missive up at the Celian Place as a reminder to hire the Silver Lubba in case of conflict.

Zelphar reads the missive with an intrigued look, placing his hand to his chin as he read.

Elena Thriceblood, resident servant of Xan, noted the signs all over Lurin's capital. "Ah! Good to see such a force around here. It's sorely needed."