An Eclipse shows it's form.. [Spirit Pact]

PrinceJose270

Darkness…

It is what all shamans, from elder to greenhorn… from centuries to their first step. When traversing the realms of the spirits it is what holds us in the ever falling expenses. Most find fear as their sense of self falls through the depths of the world to traverse in lands so few dream of comprehension, yet others find comfort in a strange way. The ever feeling of freedom, of worries washed away……

As Gusiam had once more traversed the spirit realms, he had one goal in mind. To seek out a new lesser to pact with in the realm of Luara. Yet his destination was adrift, he was curious of who he would encounter in such a way. Would it be a normal lesser? Of what moon do they serve? These questions raised his mind as he could only feel the fall.. And fall, which was…. Strange? He felt like falling more than usual, so he took a moment. The normally closed eyes of the shaman would peer open to see before him a lush night sky, a sky normally filled of stars that ever grew for miles on end. Yet all that fell short as the dividing cloud has split the vale between beauty and devastation. It felt too much like a vision, for as the clouds engulfed him, he felt the ground. Slow, but nonetheless there was only a singular thing as Gusiam looked up still, nowhere near the veil of clouds and on what felt like sand. He saw before him a beautiful eclipse. However as he stared for a moment, the overwhelming feeling of one looking back was almost choking at the lungs..

PClo2pBzTn2L2YSi7eFXqsGQTeGRORKfuyvpFq6KdeqSMJZ6GeSXmDiOH8_1q4L0d5rImvuKqGRZAj_WjW7kXnx-wRdzVPo26RL-_2g_oY2ZOtYbAyUwq1-1SgsnzZ6j_8neOEKt__tjRxgM_uJqtgw

It has been a long time since one entered my domain… how… Peculiar.

A voice echoed and etched itself to the back of Gusiams mind, immediately springing himself up from the soft, moonlight sand upon the ground he laid on. But he did not have time to gather such thoughts as those amber eyes looked to his left, his right. Yet all he could perceive was shadow. What rare trees or foliage a distance away was merely shadowed by what was before. Lively, but lacked color.

Where-Is all the lone shaman could offer, yet the moment he looked anywhere from up. He would only feel the looming feeling of being watched approach more and more rapidly. Gusiam, who was usually very calm within the realm seemed almost confused as such feeling was unnerving to anyone. Yet that voice continued its speech in the ancient tongue of old blah. With each word that was ushered Gus had paused, it was a spirit he knew not their temper. So he could only gaze upwards. If only for a few moments.

You, a child born in Luara’s image. You look not of the others I've seen. Yet, your soul harbors a goal… A goal I too seek. A goal that few wish to ever act in the name of the moon…To you, little shaman. I offer my power, but such power comes with a price.

To who do I speak of, who watches me and offers a price for power. Who claims I am worthy to bear such an opportunity for your offer.” Gusiam said, his tone and breathing stabilized oh so slowly as he could feel  the air thicken from the pressure that the spirit radiated from their forms.

r2Kfapb5uQBpp1KXJ9A1sMktwMndt1aIDqufDHPAoLmYC3dNFBJTMOHs_oj2zTgK4qzGKy8dpKB0mQv-bJxxAS7UiT-hL2_c8rdmqctJ-29eoFuXtTgcJtm01Df23S5KFVDrdeGS-jJBiPoEv2q10WI
Suddenly, The ker’s eyes slowly widened as he saw the spectacle before him. As the deafening cry of cracked stone seemed to form as the strange eclipse bored a red outline from its gentle white and yellow gaze. As one could see the cracks forming along what was the planet that shields the moon from the sunny background. Yet the light too followed and cracked. Splitting into what stoney tendrils that made their way right down to just a few feet. Before him. It was quick, and the touchdown of the stone meeting earth caused such grounds to rumble. Yet winds blowing in such high speeds that it even pushed the Shaman back a few feet. Causing a trail that expanded at least ten feet back. Gus used his arms to shield at his face. Yet upon the air becoming tighter he could also feel the oddest sensations of immense heat and chilling cold that followed soon after.

That was when Gusiam moved his arms from his face... and before him was what he did not imagine to see so close to him.

Fk715VtGveH_-1YSvgMeB9-mdybXhETpsKZv9-v1wuI3MDd9LDuCnjE_tNJTsnuZGE46LrYH4FIRpt7Fds-l7-B8yMSfBsmizTX5a_a8DIPdKfrA5-zyhb5zcLU0gNdmhLlaLqexYWyhCJ7EcctU8rk
(Credit to wolf-minori)

Before him was a Direwolf, yet almost looked twice or three times its size, bearing horns carved with runes along the wraps of them that even offered a soft heat when stared at for too long.. And along the back of its otherwise midnight cloak, were an array of sun-amber like designs. Sporting itself a pair of wings that could compete with any winged screamer, the dreaded old giant crows of Arcas. Donning the head of the creature were a pair of sun yellow eyes that at times shifted from such to a fiery red or a chilling white along its Iris with every blink. And only the spirits know the markings beared along the face of it.

I bear many names lost to the world of time, The Eclipse,  The last member of the Council of Moons, The shadow of Luara, The guardian of her children within the dark expanse.. However you, little shaman shall call me Ran'bûrgulu. To you I offer this, Build me a shrine worthy to protect her children, become not just my pacted shaman, but my sword, my voice, my will… become her shadow for her people against the scrutiny of the world against her kin. And in return I offer you my wings, my power. And my support against the dark foes that lie in wait for her children to weaken further. Seek such allies against the unknown foes of the world…

Gusiam pondered this, before only offering the spirit such acknowledgement. Before long the eclipse behind  the spirit crackled, as energy singled to the shamans soul’s flesh. Offering its mark upon one of many he had. The pack had been set, yet such pain that followed had been too intense.. And when the shaman awoke from such a state of unconsciousness, he was within his shamaic chamber. 

Spoiler

Credit to FunkyMaehr for Proofreading

Also hope yall enjoy this read! Thought long for how to make this spirit onto the table. Ze first Spirit with more to come!