A Baronial Marriage

Caedis

THE BARONIAL WEDDING

A UNION BETWEEN BARON ANATOLIY GODUNOV AND LADY POPPIYA AMADOR

YDiwNL6g6u6dRUW5QGs_Q3K6xo-YvysCL_fFjAnDLdbm3dYork6YmqH3rP3v9MT_shGh1AeZDurZofzeUOqz6OB5kCqqES76LIErR-IIaJIUL6qs1ndeFs9B0_ZH4hayc0krcuW3ObyC2f8BkXfGVRk

ISSUED ON THE

10th of Snow’s Maiden, 509 E.S.

THBTJqTklgoaOeJuBMrg6P-eYyK2rQgKDJbcNfh_zFm69x9Yh7r30mu7XaiWG6mvQldo4D0at1P-ezY-UJeYMI8urtHiBbw6QxsFR7jRWXahtCUGPrI_K7gQvkh4SImTPgtHyOqaMy4ezCna5o7bDjc

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

It brings great joy and satisfaction for House Godunov - The Grand Barony of Verskaya, to formally announce the wedding between Baron Anatoliy I. Godunov and Lady Poppiya Sosina Amador.

Possessing a love that had formed from early childhood, it was only in their early 20s that the two were finally granted the opportunity to share and indulge in their buried feelings. After spending a few blessed years of courtship, their love blossoming the more time they spent by each other’s side, the Baron proposed to his beloved in the frozen streets of Haense, mere moments after the end of the Tumves Festival.

Formal invitations are extended to the following: 

The Baronial House of Godunov

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his Royal Pedigree

Her Grace, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck and her noble pedigree

His Grace, Manfred Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Otto Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and his noble pedigree 

The Right Honourable, Cassian Colborn, Count of Malkovya and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Walter Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

His Lordship, Henrik Amador, Baron of Mondstadt and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Katrin Stafyr, Baroness of Thurant and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Irena Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia and her noble pedigree 

Personal invitations, in no particular order, are extended to the following:

Her Serene Highness, Yera Silveira, Overlord of Kaethul, Lady-Magister of Hohkmat and her Royal Pedigree

Her Royal Highness, Sibyl Gwyneth, Princess of Monterosa, Duchess of Atrus and her Royal Pedigree

Lady Marilyn Moere De Resmore of the Viscounty of Meis, and her family

Firress Ar-Malna, Steward of Kaethul, and her family

Lady Mariola Sturmweber and her family 

Lady Viktoria vas Ruthern, Heir to Marsana, and her family

Dame Gwenyth Callista Vilac Vuiller, Countess-Consort of Aquilae and her noble pedigree

Lady Watanabei Mei and her Family

Firress Zielle Va’eylul (Cookie Mamej) and her Family

Firr Marjoram and Company

Firress Naya and Company

OOC INFO:

Date: 23d of December - 5pm est - Haense Basilica (Church)

Edited by Caedis
Got bribed.

Poppiya's aedymamej weeps. Her little girl was finally getting married!!

Liridona happily takes to preparing only the best gifts for her niece and soon to be nephew-in-law.

Yera sits within her silver palace and sighs as she leans back eating grapes, listening to the telling of her mail one by one as she takes a rare break from planning, plotting and otherwise.

"Ar-Malna, what should I get for the family as a 'gift'. Should I just give them all a hundred Minas each? Is that too impersonal? Maybe I'm judging them all by Ilya's standards. Given this fiasco with that Balian prince I find myself unenthused though."

@KillerMaid

Henrik Amador blinks twice.

He is, though, pleasantly surprised at the merchants' wedding, and at long last sets to clearing the complicated charts of courtships and rivalries off his desk for, at least, one sister. 

38 minutes ago, Ewdrawings said:

Yera sits within her silver palace and sighs as she leans back eating grapes, listening to the telling of her mail one by one as she takes a rare break from planning, plotting and otherwise.

"Ar-Malna, what should I get for the family as a 'gift'. Should I just give them all a hundred Minas each? Is that too impersonal? Maybe I'm judging them all by Ilya's standards. Given this fiasco with that Balian prince I find myself unenthused though."

@KillerMaid

Ar-Malna peered up from the letter she had just read, a few others scattered about with a notebook here or there. 

"Whatever you give I am sure they will like. Either way, I'll look into some suggestions just in case." She stated simply.

Edited by KillerMaid