Letters from the Barony of Cascanova, 90 B.A.

TreeSmoothie

sJiewZJDKoAPpllZYUK8mJrK4HwKFBDKhEN_BmRJxTspPqtTHnJSEoGrmb2n3919b1nTmU0dV--1wXZ-w5JUzhjtf4bc_q4fqLYJz3YKiA3Zb83ZnpFGNdqeO4uRBhB-LCTRHrC0juV1c1nKrKYTKGE

34ApVSiQwa6HnAy7FZBB1tNor0udiQwnxJALTqjbmMSIZFgZOoMqHtPZLd4xRFI8_CccTOKUHsynHdCV0iujUdzhuR4BW7C6jodW2nwwCdLFdx4kPIXdmq7DrlAGDuEoX_RjrKOIfbMsPX_LvbMVnSs

uo3w5wMniLadG7F6RSNnfUayBKrSbxAav0H2D9p0mqHr4xwvx77_xvugJyLb9DLgfStW_D0f-QCx1D5G3pp14nGaQ6nYFiYcHtfNcJv1ZKjlP0LB1St0xOJsjGqObUIlNbSTk2fOc9VpuSReBd-wrAsollowing the longtime abeyance of our Heartland cousins, We see fit to declare the branch, unfortunately, null after a thorough investigation. Following a lack of correspondence, living family members, official letters for their titles from their realm, any documents proving their existence, as well as an heir or next-of-kin other than his Excellency, John Augustus Galbraith, we have come to the conclusion the last of the Adrian Galbraiths are no longer. We hereby affirm the Balianese Branch of Galbraith as mainline.

In ever-changing times, let our family stand strong and finally united as one.

x6PbCn9p-8SaSj1bPpG5jqvqBlgtGZhSjJ4aSjVJeZgyV2hk5E37dx59mWILdoNHZYUs62fPRlRhW6nOWK9_mibPndkZB0_C49q0TOxkvSjzVgB3KTupgqGVr_wgx-Q43fubeQ29Vpo4aOXH0NsfUV8

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I,

by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera

His Excellency, John Augustus Galbraith,

Baron of Cascanova, Patriarches de Galbraith, Ward of the King, Secretary of Diplomatic Affairs, Royal Legate.

hnOYoKOtPsCVqLhoG2SIFpkrl9cRC8q1pMSN0JYklLKjkNPBEqv_QXaXxB25MC4QtbWBvyIaJYfjz7syGRIkQDAQ84C5vd4DQskpacU5Tn-kwg1LDoxCvB1G6XKYd9Y4I5qO8Rp0HNXsjVJ-gx3MSbM

Sybille I signs the document with a grin on her face. She would lift her glass of wine and clink it with John's. "I do love Cascanova"