Crimson Commerce Pact

Ewdrawings

egdOArP.pngbu9MGc46oYu_iZzghb72dyumVgjClEvPdmGRsfxdeKXOn0yTBA8pVk81PgTfnQJY2xkuRLr6a2C66JH9Zu4QhpfzDxljDxWRtNsOniI6kcAN-9Me0ZchX0K9lh96yH7gpyB8TG1PcuWzTcWkydFLLXM

Crimson Commerce Pact

Commerce City-State of Kaethul & the Iron Horde of Krugmar

14th of the Grand Harvest

SA 161

GYNJ6Mv.png

Article I;

I) Kaethul hereby grants permission to an assigned and curated plot of land, that will act as moderated sovereign soil. Any number of merchant vendors can be setup within this assigned space subject to Krugmar moderation and rent.

Moderated Sovereign soil; is where the area is governed by both Krugmar Law and Kaethul law, with the latter taking precedence within contradictions. Law breakers will be treated in accordance with said offended laws in the Kaethul Justice system according to available law house precedent. Citizens of Krugmar that break Kaethul law will be kept and confined to their Moderated Sovereign soil until such a point that they are summoned for trial, sentencing and to progress through the Kaethul Justice system, or Krugmar requests their extradition for punishment within their homeland. Should the citizen leave this Moderated Sovereign soil before receiving their sentence, the nation of Krugmar may declare the citizen's citizenship/titles revoked, or pay a [minor infraction fee] (See below in Article VI). At minimum the space provided is; 6m~ x 20m~ + (6x20~ Basement).

II) Kaethul provides Krugmar a shipment of Copper Ore on the date of 14th Grand Havest, SA 161 ((31/12/2023)).

III) Kaethul will sell resources to Krugmar at prices conducive with their ‘Grand Comparison’ average, best price or lower (with bulk discounts).

Article II;

I) Kaethul citizens with identification will not be harmed by Krugmar. Krugmar citizens with identification will not be harmed by Kaethul.

Article III;

I) The nation of Krugmar will support, legitimise and acknowledge the lawfulness of signed contracts written in Kaethul and by documented officials/nobles/aristocrats of Kaethul. In the event of enforcement being necessary, the Nation of Krugmar will work with the Nation of Kaethul; allowing entrance with armed forces to apprehend contract breakers, or arresting contract breakers and turning them over accordingly.

In assisting the nation of Kaethul in carrying out the terms of a contract, any fines the contract breaker incurs will grant Krugmar with a 20% cut.

If a contractor breaks a contract worth 2k and Krugmar apprehends and forces them to pay up, Krugmar receives 400 Minas.

Article IV;

I) Both Nations will engage in a Nonaggression Pact with one another.

Neither nation will provide soldiers/troops/manpower in a war/raid against the other nation’s land.

E.g. If a raid or attack occurs specifically on their tile, don’t get involved. Fighting a field battle where both nations are on either side of a war that’s not their own does not count.

Article V;

I) Faith and Friendship; Krugmar and Kaethul will engage in the spirit of good faith, whereupon reasonable deals will be offered to respective parties in time of need. Equally, if members of either nation are caught on the road by respective raiding parties, and identify themselves, reasonable efforts should be made to let them go unless they cause deliberate offence.

For example, Kaethul will provide discounts on resources, or seek to provide needed resources at least partially in exchange for other goods.

For example, Krugmar will provide troops for free if Kaethul is threatened, offensive action requiring contract(s)/fees/negotiations.

For example, raiders come across a group of Balians conversing with a Wood Elf merchant. They swiftly dispatch the Balians and turn to the Wood Elf, who declares herself a member of Kaethul! After a quick interrogation to ensure the truthfulness, they send her on her way, knowing that the other party will be grateful (and possibly reward the act). Papers/tokens are required for identification as part of a specific nation.

Article VI;

I) End Clause; this contract ends when both nations agree and sign for it's dissolution. Alternatively, if only one party wishes for the end of such an agreement, the respective party can pay the opposing party two thousand minas (+1% interest to counter inflation per annum after signing), this constitutes a Major infraction.

Minor infraction; A minor infraction is 5% of the price of the major infraction, paid to the ‘victim’/other party within this contract.

Death of Nation Leader or Step-down; When one of the Nation Leaders steps down or dies the contract will be considered null unless renewed. This will not incur an infraction.

GYNJ6Mv.png

Yera Silveira

<A bloody hand print of Yera’s hand is pressed to the bottom of the contract>

Grommash

<A bloody hand print of Grommash’s hand is pressed to the bottom of the contract>

Spoiler

Summary:

Krugmar gets a Large Shop/Embassy in Kaethul

Krugmar gets Copper (Gift)

Krugmar gets good future deals

Krugmar supports Kaethuls’ business contracts as legal, and breaks peoples kneecaps in exchange for pay.

Nonaggression Pact

Good vibes/friendship (We’ll trade in the future from a position of mutual friendship and GOOD rates)

SBwpi_vxNtjg_CYRm8lFV41XRO_Lid_-Ztz2jwqiYEK1tB5_4tvfiuYO8qQvwFzhJH6Ra0R8v_kW0LCvtnvFkfLdK4LRmA49Kuj6nMQC7wVsTSet5ZBKvv6DzvcrFnB4_xgp8-p7px1UIBxs4dU_STg