El Ministerio de la Patria

Chorale__

9T2o27xCDWrquy3vdzPCKcRI3i9DD8XWN5sLD36AuNTwaLWx_BupsGlrBI9sJvY5t-Dkvww--ZvzQ4FASnDNlDdG7AoI-Luc1ubeT9EF3ioJaugbiFU3tpztCtbme-CeRm0WizQor_liI7vf5WlEJZE

EL MINISTERIO DE LA PATRIA

“THE MINISTRY OF THE HOMELAND”

(Otherwise known as the Ministry of the Interior)

CCdS9uA-6LfbEplbYBdCtY-A8Rhq8XevhwyNr10Ck2CKeUuXBaBcZEWx5MBsgESawav9lvI1y7VYG0OMqXu-eMO_eIoYDq09bwWDKjT2sBmhfUqWkfbHtuJrD8eit3fXI5R7WkyTga7dbHtPJk_eLhI

Issued by His Excellency the Canciller de la Patria, Sir Laurens Halcourt
On the 5th of Carlos’s Strength, 161 S.A.

BPgOu9NM1SWvh8XC0VurOz_ziXxgRy5pFk7M7cb5qniwcWnYzuh1zBLeAxVaun9MWKnA-qFRwHAEuBJsQ5SVLW-DblOQzYq2nnlh-ttTo94xwM3i_kcr3TZQ1v-XC-Z4Sgfd3cZvlybEl9wvALwThN4

Section I:

PURPOSE:

The Ministerio del Patria of the Viceroyalty of Hyspia is responsible for ensuring that all Hyspians find their way to the Hyspian lands and promoting residency uptake in the Capital. They are also responsible for maintaining architectural standards in and outside of the Capital city, throughout the Crownlands. Through the use of immigration initiatives, they are to be the face of recruitment and act as secretaries of great prowess concerning growing our populous. The office shall also be responsible for conducting and maintaining the Hyspian census.

Section II:

RANKS:

The Canciller de la Patria, also called the Ministro del Patria is the head of the Ministry. They sit on the Viceroy’s Consejo ultimately concerning themselves with matters of border security, infrastructural improvements, and recruitment as well as running the Hyspian Census.

The Deputy Canciller is the second in command to the Canciller de la Patria and acts with their command when they are not present. They aid and advise on the administration of the Ministerio.

Agentes de Immigracion are charged with the recruitment of citizens and the security of the Hyspian borders.

Arquitectos are builders hired by the Ministerio to aid in infrastructure improvements and other building tasks.

9T2o27xCDWrquy3vdzPCKcRI3i9DD8XWN5sLD36AuNTwaLWx_BupsGlrBI9sJvY5t-Dkvww--ZvzQ4FASnDNlDdG7AoI-Luc1ubeT9EF3ioJaugbiFU3tpztCtbme-CeRm0WizQor_liI7vf5WlEJZE

Signed,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Sir Laurens ‘the Unwavering’ Halcourt d’Artois, Canciller de la Patria, the Barón du Campagnon, Patriarch of the House of Halcourt, Cabo del Regimiento de Hyspia, Chanzlé-Emeritus of the Commonwealth, Hero of the Petra, Knight of the Hawthorn, Protector of the Auvergnians

d786e55cd2c6e3e42dfd8c78b920495f.png