ANKÜNDIGUNG DES GROßEN FESTES

0KHCPBe6FZA_y0TlUD5u9TUwbF6KD45xDjYwJAC9KCi3fO6rrhOMy-qFX6ZTi3sbm0_vP5dmXOz91AAjs2ereM-CsGCMCbOBK53HYA9fBmDzW02uqrc6AnlhMW96BF3_SdzjL-gJDaRjF395DFfhiA

ANKÜNDIGUNG DES GROßEN FESTES

ANNOUNCEMENT OF GRAND FEAST

Issued by the Großfürst of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1957 

RsE9skx9oqOFNWceDdcpAN8U94f-fo5KvZ3G4PGoQNArl-MFQVMiViJUE6cXffoqyZgf0moXZLKF_wWVUGmvP_i9F_70bvNexaUGHWjHhM-SAjysT5jIWK31nJUVSO0zemDHHItWBacdPH-e89FI1po

An embellished portrait of Leon II, Grand Prince of Minitz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyybMyCi1sk

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

Hear ye, O kin and friends of mine, these words that flow forth from Kanunsberg;

It is a long held goal of mine and my house to strengthen ties with the Oyashimen and Númenedain, to build lasting relationships of friendship. For this reason I wish to invite you to break bread with myself and my people, in hopes of a fruitful future to come.

The event shall be held in the halls of Kanunsberg Castle, on the 11th of Owyn’s Flame, 1958. Additionally, I would extend an invitation to all my subjects in Minitz to enjoy the festivities, and to celebrate a continuation of friendship.

Beyond invitations to all Reinmaren in Minitz, invitations are sent to the following found below:

Formal Invitations

Her Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, Queen of Numendil and the Númenedain

Shugo Kato Oijin of Sakuragakure and the Oyashiman

Personal Invitations

His Holiness, Sixtus VI, High Pontiff of The Holy Mother Church
His Eminence, Brandt, Grand Prince-Emeritus of Minitz and Cardinal Albarosa

His Princely Grace, Alfred, Prince of Sutica and Duke of Reinmar
His Grace, Gottfried, Duke of Kanunsberg
His Lordship, Siegmund, Margrave of Velen and his noble pedigree
His Lordship, Robert, Count of Talentine and his noble pedigree

GOTT MITT UNS,

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Leon Barclay, Großfürst von Minitz, GMSTSR, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Hussen and Boriënwald, Lord of Durres, Chieftain of the Minitz Reinmaren, and Warden of the Franklands  

dRsaqogORTcIak1oWdquuOkyRImmoDP2lZy9i_6pnxUL_-ptuanJqFw97cH3U9tWPfRQCT_Spmhvjak6fuaKvQeugDjkMau2RSU3HCQKE8L-sq-T7KSWOtaQCe6oPNJ9RxMxZwv2b5jHhmke4OUhEQ

Spoiler

OOC: 5:30 EST on Thursday 4/1/2024 ( EURO ) 1/4/2024 ( AMERICA )

P64UIha3WqQw8a7w3mv-YVInC8nbxYwSH1p5Vuek3BOfxs2_HlW8R6C4FLWhNVTQTlRmfJW22uQYQZaKvgBGnapL_QcJ7KTmjPBvjBw8-GHZmLt2tI7oy6eztCoKclbIaKhwNx3P90viQDq5FvAjbw8

Greetings and good tidings to you Prince Leon,

While there remains love and kinship between our peoples I must respectfully decline your invitation for I cannot break bread with the family that cast my people to the Anathema concluding Heinrik's rebellion. And while there has been a great justice in the cosmic kani to each generation of Alstion, I would dishonor the Oyashi lives lost who sacrificed themselves for Charlie - a man of empty promises and no honor. Vows were not kept that were made between Charlie and our former Shugo Ugokoyama Danzen. It is a shame it was Heinrik Sarkozic and Johannes van Aert that treated my people more fairly by comparison and honored their oath to allow my people to be free after the Mori'Quessar invasion compared to our former liege lord who went silent as a mouse in the rice paddy. For me to come to your dinner with the lingering animosity of my retinue and I would bring unwelcomed negative kani to your home and should be avoided out of my respect for your family. There is a great honor in serving an unjust liege lord we believe in Budo because such circumstances test the mettle and oaths we make as individuals and your family's fortitude in keeping to your vows is admirable and but one reason I hold respect for House Barclay.

With this said, I will be arriving in a few months to work alongside Siegfried and Peter on a long time project of ours. Should you be available then, we may discuss the continuity and expansion of our peoples' friendship. I hope you will respect the reasonings for our actions.

KATO OIJIN the Black Swordsman, Legendary Sanbushi and Shugo of Sakuragakure