Suck It Up

"United you are all Haense vassals."

Thus declared Lanre Cerusil the Evil.

Alexander's number one fan, Arman de Pelear, shouts from the rooftops, "VIVA HYSPIA!"

That same day, hundreds of mass-printed propaganda posters flutter around the city of La Dorada, tossed from rooves. 

Isabella reads the missive with a hoarse smoker's cackle His words are woven strong! A worthy Challenge, penned by Alexander Llopis. He has the wit to pen, but my own ink serves me well. If it is a ritual Kaggath he seeks, we shall reap it together to sew fresh soil... She prepared her next missive in her own Chambers. 

Grommash would receive news of the missive from one of his many outriders. He'd grunt.

"The Hysmen have tresspassed on the desert, I have made it clear from the start of the war that they will see peace if they merely cross the river. The desert has always belonged to the Orcs. With every raid, every capture of an enemy I have put out a call for peace to the invaders. Our terms are simple, they must leave our lands. Instead they make insane claims, threatening us with extermination as the Balarex did in their recent proclamation."

Turning an eye to the bustling activity of Orcgrimmar he'd sigh to himself. Many more of his warriors would die before the end. 

"The Hokhrex speaks wisdom. My people do not wish to conquer the Midlands. Nor to our knowledge to the Velemen. It is curious to see the enemy denounce calls for peace, denouncing their own allies. They speak of 'unity' and 'honour' when they abandon their women, abandon their allies. Where were the allies of Hokhmat when my warriors scaled the walls and stormed the city? What 'unity' and 'honour' can be claimed by those who will speak with honeywords but no action. Grommash does not dance the tonguedance. His words are truth. When Orcs make a promise they will die before it is broken. If peace is made then Grommash will see the safety of the Hokhlands and the Petalands."

The young Hordespeaker would turn to Zabub'lur, the wise Shaman having observed the entire exchange

"Shaman your wisdom is probably true. These humans they speak honeywords. It is not likely we will see peace. I remember when the Feman of the Hysmen begged me for the life of her mate. She said she would make the Hysrex see reason, show him the wisdom of crossing the river. It has been many moons and they have not crossed the river. Perhaps I am a fool for trusting these small chances. But if these little chances can save the lives of even one of my warriors, then perhaps it will be worth it"

The Hordemaster would shoulder his hammer and descend from the rock. He had much to resolve, the affairs of the Vukh and Gobotown demanded his attention. His dreams still were filled with the warsong, the screams of the dying and the clash of weapons. Still the seers told him of death written in the stars. Perhaps these peace attempts would bear fruit. He doubted it.

Hali’s face formed a bitter half-smile. “It is nothing new for the crucible of war to separate those with true hearts from the soldiers of fair weather. I am glad that reason still has a voice. To treat with  the alliance is tantamount to kneeling to the betrayer himself. I find it odd that the children of Krug believe their foes will and should surrender, when it is said that their way is either to succeed or to break. One should expect that one’s foe will match one’s own resolve.”

Edited by Crymson

Varn, The Scholar would read the missive from the comfort of his home, sipping on a cup of tea, the cup sized for an Uruk. After reading said missive, the Scholar spoke to himself “Zir Llopiz blah da truth dat determination wyll peep our wae through diz wagh.. Mi hab neveh trusted da korrupt magi, my zentiment ztill ringz true. Da Void weakened nub juz da body but da grukker wyth tyme expozed tu it’z korruptin’ poweh. Zome truthez are betteh tu blah up about then tu keep zilent.” He spoke to himself before setting the missive down on a pile of other read missives as he resumed his writings.

Josef Denodado finished reading the missive from the comfort of his and his fiancé’s home “We fight a war for the survival of all our people. With DIOS watching over the Covenant, we will continue this battle.. there’s still those that have to pay for branding my people, especially my siblings…” He spoke to himself as he set the missive aside as he clasped his hands together in prayer that night.

A towering mass of chitin chitters softly. Grasping the paper between odd digits. 

"Oh, the tangled webs we weave. Painting for my many eyes a placid sterile truth of those that form this Coalition. I am interested to see how this plays out. Will the High Magi be happy of public scorn? 

Or will they retaliate back."

"Oh my goodness I just can't keep up with this biggun war stuff!" The Musin complained, showing the paper to their Beecat, who nodded placidly. "I don't even get why they're fighting in the first place.." Moth shook their head in dissapointment.