The Fleet Admiral

8BLa8gWMjlyBCzCzbSj-LgrA2kuBbIegbVY926bmXeZSV4NIIYBQq6uzHbqhLcdk79aPhqj1KfMRXsdTAwzMDunx_pSIkm9TlDXizJhje4zTwvQYfhmxdZ0Q7Vud3sMnOQL9jOnwYX_6bf-HcNz0DhQ

Board of Admirals
Election of a new Fleet Admiral

5RzniE27Cu1YSYjifiZ9_rRSYTG51v_UTvICZvRHKvdS9Z1hbKjU1JM8alobhxFOmFb1Jitg4L38ydHtJcpcDS_KeHkpqU1LBuXrhGp9nz1OdzaCzKVPJGNPsNHE2Hl41ay59CkjH40w6ZOE6S1OcpA

91 B.A

MLdl_mX3m1kq1fwe6JoeJYHNlgYPuymKNhkGVCCiQq_bTiUslj85_GwD1xwaIi5jaWEPMVpl6DLsDx3MOdShQPJA_JPIpJ2M1LH5Ae2JnTEzmIt0gJrhqgRNFJQ8QJdm13ghbiahnVxg06dQ8MDTGfU

Citizens of Balian,

It is with both gratitude and solemnity that we announce the retirement of Admiral Dante DeNurem, a stalwart leader and valiant defender of our beloved nation. The Fleet Admiral has devoted decades of unwavering service to the Royal Balianese Armada, ensuring the safety and prosperity of our great maritime realm.

In the wake of Fleet Admiral DeNurem's retirement, it is our honour and privilege to introduce the newly elected Fleet Admiral who will chart the course for the Armada's future. Admiral Demetrius var Ruthern has been elected through the small council of staff known as the Board of Admirals. With this Admiral Dante DeNurem will be joining the regular pool of Admirals to assist Demetrius in setting policy upon the Armada and assisting in maintaining a strong mast for our marines.

As we embark on this new chapter, let us join together in wishing Admiral Dante DeNurem a peaceful and fulfilling retirement. Simultaneously, let us extend our wholehearted support and allegiance to Fleet Admiral Demetrius var Ruthern as he takes the helm of our illustrious Armada.

May God bless Balian, and may God bless Fleet Admiral Demetrius var Ruthern as he leads us into a future filled with triumph and glory on the high seas.

MLdl_mX3m1kq1fwe6JoeJYHNlgYPuymKNhkGVCCiQq_bTiUslj85_GwD1xwaIi5jaWEPMVpl6DLsDx3MOdShQPJA_JPIpJ2M1LH5Ae2JnTEzmIt0gJrhqgRNFJQ8QJdm13ghbiahnVxg06dQ8MDTGfU

Signed,

His excellency, Dante DeNurem, Admiral and Constable of Balian

In the middle of the night, John woke as a bird pecked at his window, beak laden with a rolled letter. As he unfurled it, he caught the title and felt his stomach drop -- expecting the worst, Dante's death. Yet as he skimmed the paper further, he let out a harsh breath and flopped back in his chair, begrudgingly dabbing tears away.

"Godani. Teu gave me a scare, old man."

The bird would fly back to Portoregne, carrying its own little leaflet for the retired Marquess; 

"Congratulations on the retirement! You've been the best Fleet Admiral our marines - and Balian as a whole - could've hoped for. You and Annette must visit Cascanova soon and meet the kids, I've told them all stories about the battles and sieges. And, they also think you fight bears, be prepared to prove that.

See you soon, Dad.

- J"

The Count of Marsana peered upon the missive, his head bowing before he forced himself from his desk. "Graza teu, Lord DeNurem, I will not falter in your footsteps. You were a good man, and an even better leader." His hand extended for his blade, fitting it nicely at his hip. "I will do my absolute in seeing to the success of what you have left me, that I assure." The Fleet Admiral stated, making his way to the address hall.

"Admiral Dante DeNurem has set the standard for all future Admirals of our Kingdom to follow. I know for sure that his successor will continue the good work to defending our kingdom from the evil forces that besiege us." stated Belisarios, going to wave a little Armada flag as he walked among the streets of Portoregne.