Summons for the Shamans of the Spirit Lodge

Narthok

8DFlQRS8CexAbVJ6-hlgp8HNgjWAANO8ZD0uraz8S9UVKwFbTfXNuDphNgKL8lV6QR7BCp24ApYBE-hjY72ye-srZ8sdOvloSrTgdz9hvMUcMWXjhLKMK13uGdIlCq_9NzWUMukIRTI2ZbghkIe9_eA

Summons for the Shamans of the Spirit Lodge

The Dreams of the Rex have been plagued by strange voices and confusing imagery. The Hordespeaker calls on the services of the Seers, the Shamans, the Spirit-talkers to help him make sense of the augurs.

By the word of the Hordespeaker, the Shamans of the Horde and the Spirit Lodge are requested for the following.

In light of the ill omens that seem so numerous in the stars, the dreams, and the augurs of the Fate-readers, it is clear that a spiritual journey is necessary. The Horde, led by the Spirit Lodge shall travel to the Stone Talon amongst the desert sands. The highest mountain in the Hordelands. There, where the veil between mortal and spiritual wears thin, the Horde shall walk with the spirits and seek guidance

[I would like to conduct an Orcish pilgrimage event to the highest mountain in the desert and do a mass spirit walk or a seance of some kind. I leave the specifics up to the knowledge of the Shamans. As a result of the rp in Grommash’s life and the Horde widely I think this is a good time to confer with the spirits.

U1LFr41FdXiaQuPlkZjh2mVYvydmCV7RAfj_f5jak75biYLo0oR7o2OUeg32afFRBzNaI_v_HDoawhBK8oaXNwXyoR1xubPjjss7OX_qusVYJqn9lhI3Yy4c_la7C5mnFaop76_dgoICPAKdoxqYwPw

Ember’s hand maid receive the lodge summons as she goes to wake the shaman royarch up.

as ember awakens- she sees the missive and then angrily pouts

”IM a FuGGin MonArch- SpIrIts Be DAMMNED- leMme SHLEEEP!!!!”

she then fell back asleep shooing her hand maid away. However the maid scheduled the princess to show up at the lodge for this.