The Bard College is Restructuring!

tgrt

oooEjYeaeNWgmeUoGR8rx69e1bmqkc8f0OLwvDvglxkPE_0D9YXthjVZP436I-B7eNLukMoHWG5WjBhtFNpPA0DEpDOmxzjAqriaGGc1motjSfjkLw7refhS6UXqiU0m5BD0PdNGGrm_6mMmpSkLySA

• ○  Vailu Valmiran ○ •

Upcoming changes and Internal Restructuring.

[!] This missive starts with a neatly handwritten letter! It reads:

After running this College for over a century, I can comfortably call its success and outreach a lifetime achievement. Fruits of obsessive dedication and absolute single-mindedness. Now, the dream has outgrown its dreamer. I find that my silent, focused labour does not reach the true potential span of our artistic developments.

Therefore, I am resigning as Headmistress of the Bard’s College and, as a final act of conviction, I have elected a Bardic Council so that our united efforts may push us towards, and beyond, journeys we could never have dared to yearn for alone.

That we can be. Behold. Be beholden to one another.

Brimztra bless us all.”

- Inny Yuln’aher.

The Bardic Council

Ckxik4XImETnqRe1_XqCsqoC4xfIwMopc0xac23LYhYQe1TM5WmGnLzVYPXKuH0tT_lzCnzJYsFNSIOllKdzNlxJLn1rUWqRlY4SXWPKMKDBQkzWtGj5E41YfvBS7aG6b5MlmdZYkg5UxxrSx-A26gA

Art by the always lovely Unibearse!

The Vailu Valmiran’s Council holds five positions to represent each of the Four Arts, and House Magics as a whole. The current elected Bardic Council Members are:

.• Master of Aesthetics •.

Glorier Maiheiuh

.~ Master of Movement ~. 

Zyn'ira Terin

. ♪ Master of Sound ♪ .

Farian Malto-Gylldene

. / Master of Word \ .

Inny Yuln'aher

. ´ Housemagery Representative ` .

Haus

Each member is expected to encompass their assigned sect of artistry by encouraging both its propagation and advancement.
Members may be expelled or substituted on majority vote during a Meeting.

Meetings and Direction

The Council is to meet whenever deemed necessary to both discuss current matters and vote on potential actions, directions, or artistic projects. During meetings, any and all officialized College Teachers may freely join discussions, propose projects and vote on matters. During meetings, all votes and opinions hold the same weight and importance.

If you’re interested in keeping touch with College happenings, learning artistry, or joining our ranks, then keep a close eye on our notice boards!

[Join our College Discord!]

A certain Av notes the missive during one of their - currently less frequent - wanderings, humming a little tune as they read through.

"Well, there we go - finally official, eh?" he grins to himself, and carries on his way.

Glorier was busy in his Atelier, the missive being delivered by his wife "Ahernyn velyu.." he muttered before taking the time to read through the contents. A light smile came to his expression before letting out a pleased hum. "a painting to last the announcement shall be made...". The Maehr made his way to his trusted easel and picked up a paintbrush.

In the kitchen of the Caravan, the Master of the Kitchen Hausmage housemagery representative takes stock of countless cookbooks, spice and herb racks, and the assortment of various ways food can be prepared.

The missive lies on the counter, scattered among other paper. He can't hide the giant smile plastered over his expression. For the first time in a long time;

He feels right where he should be.

Godwin smiles as he reads the letter... every bit of information warms a different part of his soul. "Brimztra bless us all, indeed . . ."

Daal looked about the latest news missive, at his two mismatched eyes set on his opposition he sighed “Little flesh thing is moving past. What does me do do now?” He exhaled a gout of ash and smoke like a cigar and slumped against a wall “My favorite toy play thing moved on.”