Seeking Oyashiman Tutelage

[!] Amidst the hustlings and bustlings of the Sakuragakure town square, a parchment is delicately stuck to a noticeboard at the town square, bearing strangely neat handwriting contrary to its worn and forgettable state.  It reads as follows, with the occasional botched attempts at spelling out kanji:

"To whomever it may concern,

Through word of mouth, I have heard many things fascinating of Oyashiman spiritualism and Budo and, motivated by a desire for self-improvement, I now seek an experienced practitioner to be under the tutelage of.

I have little worldly possessions to my name beyond my sword and unwavering faith in the lord (or kami, as I believe is colloquial here) of the Sun. Services I could provide include swordsmanship, a willingness to eradicate evil spirits, and a dry sense of humor. I am a Gaijin and an elf from lost Aegisian lands.

Should you be a magnanimous benefactor in either fulfilling this request or tricking me into capture, do let me know. Letters can be directed to Hirano Masao, who is an acquaintance willing to pass on the message to me.

Signed,

Sen."