Support the Paladins! Support FREEDOM!

[!] A personal missive is sent out 

“Here in Dúnfarthing we SUPPORT the Paladins as fellow FREEDOM lovers! The tyrannical states of Hyspia and Haense oppose the Paladins because they have no FREEDOM to vote and no FREEDOM of religion! They cannot comprehend that those who worship different from them may still lend aid in the fight against EVIL darkspawn!

Only FREE nations can truly deal with the threats of evil, for those who oppose freedom are evil themselves!

-Mimosa Applefoot,

Thain of Dúnfarthing”

"It's so over for everyone else. We have the main characters." Stated Jose Fuentes, a staunch halfling ally.

“Halflings…. I know they are in my walls…” Sofiele looked to her bathroom walls as she heard scurrying. The shieldess was truly terrified 

"Ironic.. I write a missive describing the Paladins trapping me in and threatening to kill me, and the halfling decides to call them lovers of Freedom.. Half a 'ling', half a brain, I suppose.." Anatoliy, ever the honest and upfront man, sits within the lands of Dunfarthing as he says this. He always did hate insulting people behind their backs, after all.

Brother Ninnias sighs, shaking his head as mysterious disappearances of halfling newborns exponentially increase after their declaration of support for the paladins

"BLESS THE PALADINS!!! Humble servants of the prophet... Care not what they do in the dark... seek not... AID THEY MUST BE GIVEN!!!"

Vindacus would proclaim this to himself, continuing to ramble to himself as he wandered away from the posting.

Edited by Kardika