PACT OF SHARED COURAGE.

6pF0ckvCcb6fmXaPQIB_us7okvC0Ho8h0atZeTcpbO7TPoXYL78s0pWrhERk21rolVbVBGmBTJ2Oyb1nv1eRZlDbF6YOvE0SM3ocUn1ffqo5-q4YOG-YUs0YR0shd_A8a9gw-_9-KRFfYt-ABFAW8VY

iU-dBJnh9BQQOyeX5PEyy9r6PdUa9jYWg3y9bJl-PTfKvxkEKK5yS0NRaP4wMfFvWvZl4qjHwLUZ5wojaSPNInEUZuJlEE8v-qMSTxCsYNsZ_Vloxy5rnmtSzm9ZBODUWCJLSAKMrrN_huMDG7EuzjseyY3goVJEYBeSVGeDvgcXMW3oy16hHqsnyabbkXF1u27aPfd56W7VbVyWjL0i8GE4dyTjXsluyNL-TMA_at2258VdEscqQWUJxldPFRrWMH1CnOXSLjRKX-O9egacXs9C4gfKSWLqAR5AqGsq8dbO_s

10th of the Snow Maiden’s 165 SA

24/01/2024
ISSUED BY: 

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

YkrzdpcMMbpPZHHhj7s592yAgk79bjmvaKVXHaqFhjZZNcXbHAFEEfyYyz9fKnHmboOjFKNVfmVgzQXF1g0RqSjmvC3Cg_WwUt1VYCjA7jjFofmmpmXnFk4DJReWaSn14my9nQp-qToiTozKyvxpQbw

ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ - ᚾᚢᛗᛖᚾᛞᛁᛚ ᚨᛚᛚᛟᚨᚾᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛟᚾᛖ ᚺᚢᚾᛞᚱᛖᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛁᚲᛊᛏᛁ ᚠᛁᚢᛖ ᛊᚨ

8Iba6YJGEdns6MzcBssmRvB7XetKFD57iiLI37PIkHjMPAtmYgp2gn4EGfRzet3xGuODAZphDemPmHCVyjKqTZ3uKx31whA4V_7juupwRGXhG89QTAM6p1uJbdnQUXW4KSnhJd6YTx4kRNgnSHMQDeg

ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ - ᚾᚢᛗᛖᚾᛞᛁᛚ ᚨᛚᛚᛟᚨᚾᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛟᚾᛖ ᚺᚢᚾᛞᚱᛖᛞ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛁᚲᛊᛏᛁ ᚠᛁᚢᛖ ᛊᚨ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH URGUAN 

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ 

YkrzdpcMMbpPZHHhj7s592yAgk79bjmvaKVXHaqFhjZZNcXbHAFEEfyYyz9fKnHmboOjFKNVfmVgzQXF1g0RqSjmvC3Cg_WwUt1VYCjA7jjFofmmpmXnFk4DJReWaSn14my9nQp-qToiTozKyvxpQbw

Preamble

With the signing and promulgation of this document, the Exilic Kingdom of Númendil and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, henceforth referred to as ‘the signatories’, do agree on their honor to the terms laid forth hereafter.

Article I: Sovereignty  

I.  The Signatories mutually recognize the other as the sole sovereign state over their respective lands, and all titles affiliated with their respective styling.  

Article II: Non-Aggresion

I.   The Signatories agree in the absolute to a pact of non-aggression. There shall be no military conflict between either state, nor between their constituent vassals or noble Houses. The signatories, adhering to Adunian cultural traditions of peace, shall dedicate a bench to the Monarch of the other signatory within their lands. Any breaches of this term shall be resolved through the appropriate diplomatic channels.

Article III: Defensive Alliance

I.   The Signatories shall, in the event of war, rise to each other’s defense. This term shall apply only to defensive conflicts. In the event that a signatory party is the aggressing party, however, Article IV will apply.

Article IV: Military Alliance

I.   The Signatories may, in the event of an aggressive war, raise arms for each other’s cause but are not bound to do so. This term shall apply only to offensive conflicts.  

Article V: Trade

I.    The Signatories shall, pursuant to mutual benefit, commit to free trade, and shall permit merchants from either nation travel and trade free from tariff or harassment. Additionally, a stall shall be provided, waiving annual rents, in either signatory’s capital, and the Grand King will be entitled to free drinks in the Númendil tavern.

Article VI: Duration

I.  This treaty shall remain in effect for the duration of the reigns of Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and Grand King Sigrun ‘Undeadslayer’ Stonehammer, whichever should come to an end first. In such an event, this agreement will be open to renewal or renegotiation.

Signed,

Sigrun ‘Undeadslayer’ Stonehammer
Grand King of Urguan,
Clan Father of The Stonehammers,  

Priest of Dungrimm,  Hero of Dungrimm,
Three-Time Grand Champion of Urguan.

Fz67dmO2Fdnezu2eLFqdsv_Z_aw7IXqNEu2ueHtmL3hkQxVeEYyXsW-NLCt4OOfeEa2YPf8u9ZOcX82YH1nAZEwefgBm2NnFwV9leod7cwx6TFg8zDTV92E_khH386Ir5lekMvxygejH082xPopyxtY

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of the House Arthalionath, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of the Númenedain, Princess of Númenost and Minas Amath, Protector of the Adunians, Master of the Sharadûn, Templar of the Archangel Michael, Knight of the Realm

Witnessed,

JDTNfboeW4o9qPn_1ahRJX8rxW5Ij5ebOZEaCtxC114XIms-uLucaMUUuBRyj8trBi70GJu5RoomCs2_VYH66E3ZdO967anHvamNuS7uqzvtNdk-n53-ypJInjD-uVqoOnYw_qPlXa1BIYah9rlDq74

Ser Alwyn II of the House Glennmaer, Royal Castellan of the White Court of the Númenaranyë, Lord of Formindon, Templar of the Archangel Michael, and Knight of the Realm

Gut-hN61KZUmAi8b1H8m43yBxGwtd_k38iQFMOhd6VH8M3uaUi8ocGAnRYMwGbssxAxsLnvlSg1CJff7nB2BupX_onz-mOBVqdGlaioqMNWWjJjS1TiJfvuC3gSN_RT05LktptuyIQbuf3t6kMoZqoE

"What the hell is an Adunian." Says Jorvin Starbreaker

Ser Uther, meanwhile, recalls a lifetime ago, when as a squire, he fought beside the Dwarves at Southbridge and Haverlock. He smiles, as an ancient friendship is rekindled.

"Half-elves?" Ellenore Eiriksson raised a brow.

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, a certified Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer fan, felt great hope for future generations.