A Drake's Hatching

Amyy

2D6TmrVRNAupJLaCKor2MvS_k8fkvETqe76H0d6gECYJgLdXPZluJqEuwalvO8Bs3AXgvA1CkROwl5IqsIENPH-eb9yw0YTOkZTiK2vnU2CQvf96m-V6qPWONQHMubIJyv6iZHv8cugHo3bM

7w7wjXFNnt4Zpxjx66HL3dAsvaNk4NntWkem9-MMZWu4IUoi5ELMZwohz03lO-ch7LdS8Cn_NzrB7-OC_iBONFMRLvlxExOAhsZESg_f1Tc_cStMDjeUEEi_T5HA7avGRcD7szRQmJtcY9dh

cxwLchoWSttCw-Z1ASs3C_qjKCTU8ZUQs-QoCDjRmMHPDj8FOnn06yMIOIvNbh5AkGpeSbg7vemQ4DH-jZsFersi2NZIDIAvejySD220dDsXO3VDcyq-eeFZ5oyqJ8_7-jQHLh8XFifHJA8z

“Never forget, Never forgive.”

7T4hIf_c44Iws0IwO-cBEm1miHD2MpF9TiBU2ngPd3IiEuMw0x7IYBLG-kfLccb-f5w9ELD6CyLRD8szuIqt5bnq5U8ovpAM7ZrWuyU83yPfDW6e0hMFlZUKmIbA0PvYsd0Ja0BzbrkqWslt

Published: 11th of the Grand Harvest, Year 165 SA

[!] A missive was dispatched to the esteemed Lords and Citizens of Celia’nor, and the members of House Nullivari.

With profound reverence and admiration, House Nullivari formally announce the gracious decision of their Excellencies, Lord Thalon and Lady Ro’ya Nullivari, to relinquish their distinguished roles as Patriarch and Matriarch of our esteemed talonii. 

In this pivotal moment, House Nullivari reflect with great commendation upon the enduring mark left by their tenure. We stand on the foundation they established and nurtured - our legacy of wealth, power and dominance a testament to their wise leadership. 

Lord Thalon and Lady Ro’ya pass this flame onto the capable shoulders of their grandson, Vaelyx Nullivari. Born of Kallias Nullivari, Vaelyx is the embodiment of what it means to bear the Nullivari name. Therefore, it is with unwavering trust and confidence that the title of Patriarch shall be bestowed upon him - a sacred responsibility. 

As House Nullivari embarks upon this new chapter, under the guidance of Lord Vaelyx, we affirm our commitment to act as the formidable and steadfast defenders of Celia’nor. We pledge to uphold our values and stand in resolute service to the Celian Crown.

AY’PUERAN;

sBfhbUSY3XoighZNza3MCsIkihz29eVRXVWwpzPY-h2FG7bZR4asDFZlnDIWYsPHf4_ohjwNYIGj3O6kFdUt3kqEQNAyE-RUZaDs7T70RlrtDIQV1n2vQku09rf5VRZYlMaCD6aE60x_oY73

Her Excellency, Lady Ro’ya Nullivari, Grandmother of House Nullivari, Former Evarir of Celia’nor, 

Former Laurir Kaliri and Fer’pueran of the High Council.

uNqmv9zyPTXjU5pYWv-vQ6wF19mbwfUYGUXrS0k1igdKg8DtSe8jT4SJJuZempCwe4hE8CR310C4cWZdUVofTbv7iqjNl94fXIb323UZ7GgOnD_zDfhpUvV7r2-5z_FwPILrO9QGTNYJOic1

His Excellency, Lord Thalon Nullivari, Grandfather of House Nullivari,  

Former Evarir of Celia’nor, Former Laurir Sil of the High Council and Royal Advisor, 

Former Grandmaster of the Order of the Gryphon.

NDUtoojwIY7EuFna7I2nie0p6UVjE1_LVNkZLwMMFYQMfk8XMszn9i0yor8iG-hKSpC6OTKGXeTkNQSYwAY1RW_KAKcdaBpT3bzdwNUoqzqK9bkJw30O4j4BjDm_jXVW8_sZeWuYSdovzUQZ
                                His Excellency, Lord Vaelyx Nullivari, Patriarch of House Nullivari,  Evarir of Celia’nor. 

Vaelyx walked on the sidewalk of destiny. 

He had planned. He had thought. He had witnessed this day for years after his father had mysteriously vanished. It was time. Indeed. Finally time. ”I have work to do.” He said. 

Vaelyx walked on the sidewalk of destiny.

The once-patriarch, Thalon of Nullivari smiled as he looked back at the white walls of Celia'nor from his hidden location on a mountain top overlooking the city, perhaps it was that he knew his chapter among mortal men had come to a conclusion. He smiled and turned to his wife Ro'ya with a chuckle, the four massive ebon horns upon the Nephilim's head dipped respectfully towards that nation which provided them with a place to grow their lineage. His ashen wings folded inwards and collapsed against his back as a final farewell was given to the city. 

"I have accomplished what I sought to accomplish... Dynasty." Roared the voice of Balthazar, The High Justicar of Azdromoth the Unchained, from the maw of the Mali'aheral. There the creature began off into the wilds, seeking purpose anew in service to his father.

DO NOT METAGAME THIS INFORMATION.

Elaena Nullivari murmurs to herself whilst braiding gold chains into her hair, delicate fingers separating the fine stands. "Perhaps we must talk over some tea..."

My sibling tells me blood begets the bond, but I can't help but feel estranged from all but my father. Like a ship on the crest of the distant horizon, something palpable and blossoming with promise, but eludes my reach in a most sorrowful way.

Galahad writes into a journal as onyx ink smears the pad of his thumb.

So what merit to me if I grow up a pariah of the name?

Perhaps these thoughts will weigh less with time.