[PK] A Long Dream

Faelion Arather

Zelphar, upon fining out about a fellow friend passing into heavens would shed a set of tears- clearly in grief of their passing. He'd say "You are gone, but never forgotten, especially in the Valiant Seekers." 

Spoiler

I hope you continue to strive for success, and thank you for being a great friend and being a positive figure in LoTC. Hope to see you around in the future, you will be missed <3

*Nepir wolfguard hearing of the passing, lowers his head.* "A great lose, a light that faided far to early."

"One journey ends, another starts hm?" Mused the elf still upset about the loss of his friend yet unable to argue with the way of things "Wherever ya are now Fae, I hope ya stay happy... And may our paths meet again." Couldnt help but smile at the thought of maybe seeing his friend in the futture, yet for now it was really just wishfull thinking. Only time would say how it goes. "Hm, perhaps I could publish some of his poetry in his name in the meanwhile though?" Mused thinking about if he could honor his friend in such a way "Some rewriting of his works to do, yet he was a darn good poet so it could be worth it? I got the time during all the gate duty I do..." Chuckling to himself as he realises how much of his life he wastes away in the gatehouse yet growing more serious as he finally decides "Might as well. Keeping one's memory alive is the least one can do. Shame for them to go to waste after all... I for sure will miss Fae but ay at least might be ready in case they return! As unlikely as it is." Onon more then determined to try and stay positive, even in such a situation as this one

Spuds looked at the old silver centurion reports. Not to handle any but simply to see that name just ‘one more time’ over and over again. He set the papers down after having read each one again “Faelion.” He said in a somber tone of voice looking at his own silver centurion badge and then to the ceiling that hung high above him “You were truly a reliable guy. I shouldn’t have ever taken you for granted. May you find your eternal reward elsewhere. And may it be the reward you always wanted and deserved.”

Edited by Turbo_Dog